Normandy Farms Campground May Just Be The Disneyland Of Massachusetts Campgrounds
There’s no doubt that not all campgrounds are the same or offer the same amenities. But there is one incredible campground that could be considered the Disneyland of campgrounds in Massachusetts. With numerous amenities and camping accommodations offered, a stay at Normandy Farms Campground belongs on your Bay State bucket list.
Wanna see inside the camping area? Be sure to check out this great video shot by YouTuber Horizon 42Q:
Wouldn’t you love to stay at Normandy Farms Campground? If you’ve stayed here before, tell us about your experience in the comments. To learn more about the campground and to book your stay, visit the Normandy Farms Massachusetts website and follow the Normandy Farms Massachusetts Facebook page.
For those of you who love camping, check out these amazing camping spots in Massachusetts.
More to Explore
CAMPGROUNDS IN MASSACHUSETTS & RELATED INFO
Are there hiking trails at Normandy Farms Campground?
There are 23 miles of hiking trails at Normandy Farms Campground, and the trails are dog and kid-friendly. Normandy Farms Campground also has the best amenities, and they include swimming pools, playgrounds, a dog park, a bike park, and more. Other amenities include:
- Corn hole
- Disc Golf Course)
- Fishing Pond and Picnic Area
- Fitness Center
- Soccer Field
- Softball Fields
- Tennis and Pickleball
- Volleyball Court
Be sure to check out this article highlighting more of the amenities at Normandy Farms Campground.
What are some of the best campgrounds in Massachusetts?
While Normandy Farms Campground is filled with lots of adventure, there are other campgrounds that are a must-visit. These are a few of the best campgrounds in Massachusetts.
- Bourne Scenic Park - Campground, Buzzards Bay
- Martha's Vineyard Family Campground, Vineyard Haven
- Spacious Skies Campgrounds - Minute Man, Littleton
- Mt. Greylock Campsite Park, Lanesborough
- Pinewood Lodge Campground, Plymouth
- Savoy Mountain State Forest, Florida
- Boston Harbor Islands National Recreation Area, Boston
- Shawme-Crowell State Forest, Sandwich
- North of Highland Camping Area, North Truro
- Myles Standish State Forest, Carver
- Prospect Mountain Campground, Granville
- Winter Island Marine Park, Salem
Here’s a previous article to read more about the best campgrounds in Massachusetts.
What are the best state parks for camping in Massachusetts?
Some of the best campsites in the Bay State are found inside the state parks. Here are some of the best state parks for camping in Massachusetts:
- Salisbury Beach State Park, Salisbury
- Horseneck Beach State Reservation, Westport
- Wompatuck State Park, Hingham
- Pearl Hill State Park, West Townsend
- Nickerson State Park, Brewster
- Mount Greylock State Reservation, Lanesborough
- Harold Parker State Forest, North Andover
- Scusset Beach State Reservation, Sagamore Beach,
- Boston Harbor Islands National & State Park, Boston
- Massasoit State Park, East Taunton
This article provides more detailed information about the best state parks in Massachusetts.