Experience Never-Ending Summer When You Escape To This Coastal Campground In Massachusetts
What’s your favorite campground in the Bay State? Have you ever gone waterfront camping at any Massachusetts campgrounds? If you want to spend time out in nature with water views, there’s an incredible campground in the town of Bourne. Found right along the banks of the Cape Cod Canal, you’ll have an experience that you won’t soon forget at one of the best Cape Cod campgrounds.
Get an aerial view of this scenic area:
Have you ever spent the night at Bourne Scenic Park with waterfront camping in Massachusetts? Tell us about your experience in the comments!
If you prefer more luxurious accommodations, spend the night at Ocean’s Edge Resort & Golf Club, Massachusetts’ most relaxing waterfront resort.
More to Explore
The Natural Beauty of Massachusetts
What are the most unique natural wonders in Massachusetts?
The most unique natural wonders in Massachusetts include:
- Province Lands Dunes near Provincetown. These sandy dunes meet the Atlantic Ocean and there are occasional shacks that have housed artists at times.
- Aquinnah Cliffs in Martha’s Vineyard. These cliffs look like something from a painting with vibrant colors and gorgeous coastal views.
- Purgatory Chasm in Sutton. The rock formations here look like something from another planet and the views are incredible.
- Brewster Tidal Flats in Cape Cod. These are the largest tidal flats in the nation and the low tide exposes a mile of shoreline.
Find out more about the most unique natural wonders in Massachusetts.
What are the most beautiful places in Massachusetts?
The most beautiful places in Massachusetts include:
- Chatham Lighthouse Beach. The white sands, lovely seashore, and stunning lighthouse combine for views that are breathtaking.
- Boston Harbor Islands. These are all part of a national park and are wonderful for camping, swimming, and seeing wildlife.
- Mohawk Trail. This was once a trade route used by Native Americans and it’s also one of the most scenic places in the state.
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary. This is a place where you can see whales, dolphins, seals, and other marine wildlife.
Discover more about the most beautiful places in Massachusetts.
What are the most incredible natural wonders in Massachusetts?
The most incredible natural wonders in Massachusetts include:
- Monument Mountain in Great Barrington. Climb to the top for a majestic panoramic view of the green forests that are gathered around this peak.
- Mount Greylock in Adams. This mountain is the tallest in Massachusetts and has striking views and an impressive War Memorial tower.
- Cochituate Lake in Cochituate. This beautiful lake has a lovely beach, clear blue waters, and lush forests surrounding it.
- Cape Cod National Seashore. There are 40 miles of sandy beaches, beautiful wetlands, and lush forests with rare foliage and wildlife here.
Learn more about the most incredible natural wonders in Massachusetts.