Dine With The Animals At This One-Of-A-Kind Zoo Restaurant In Massachusetts
There are plenty of restaurants around the Bay State that offer a bit more than great food. For instance, The Old Mill Restaurant in Westminster has a pond, a waterfall, a wooden bridge, ducks, and even a gift shop on the property. And then there’s the Golden Eagle Restaurant which offers some of the best views in the state and is a whimsical animal-themed restaurant in Massachusetts. But if you’ve ever wanted to dine with animals, there is a wonderful zoo restaurant in Massachusetts you must visit. Let’s have a look:
Enjoy this short overview of Galliford’s:
Would you like to dine at this zoo restaurant in Massachusetts? Have you been to this zoo restaurant in Massachusetts? If you’ve visited Southwick’s Zoo and its restaurant, let us know about the experience in the comments. For more information, visit the Galliford’s Restaurant & Tavern website and Facebook page. Now that you’ve seen the wonderful restaurant, learn all about this fantastic zoo!
More to Explore
Restaurants to Remember in Massachusetts
What are the best hidden gem restaurants in Massachusetts?
The best hidden gem restaurants in Massachusetts include:
- Black Cow Burger Bar. This burger joint in Turners Falls has inventive and tasty unique creations at fair prices.
- Hillside Grill. While it advertises American fare, this restaurant has some of the best Greek food around.
- Nashoba Brook Bakery. The variety of sandwiches on scrumptious artisan bread shouldn’t be missed.
- As Good As It Gets. The name fits as the breakfasts here are pretty huge in both size and flavor.
Learn more about the best hidden gem restaurants in Massachusetts.
What are the best rooftop restaurants in Massachusetts?
The best rooftop restaurants in Massachusetts include:
- Daedalus. This restaurant in Cambridge has amazing food and a great view of Boston Harbor.
- Slainte Irish Pub. This used to be the Catwalk Bar and Grille and has live entertainment to go with the Irish fare.
- The Wellfleet Pearl. The seafood is caught fresh and is as delicious as the view of the Wellfleet Harbor is beautiful.
- Jerry Remy’s. Located at Fenway Park, this is a huge draw for sports enthusiasts where good grub goes with a view of the game below.
Find out more about the best rooftop restaurants in Massachusetts.
What are the best beachfront restaurants in Massachusetts?
The best beachfront restaurants in Massachusetts include:
- Sesuit Harbor Cafe. This place is known for its scrumptious lobster rolls and the rustic fisherman decor is so charming.
- The Barnacle. This restaurant in Marblehead is known for its amazing Bloody Mary and the seafood is delicious.
- Popponesset Inn Restaurant. This Mashpee restaurant has some excellent surf and turf and is only 50 feet from the water.
- Wellfleet Beachcomber. This place sits on the dunes in Cape Cod and overlooks Cahoon Hollow Beach.
Discover more about the best beachfront restaurants in Massachusetts.