Baltimore October 27, 2017
10 Vintage Photos Of Baltimore’s Streets That Will Take You Back In Time
Charm City has a vast history and luckily, some of it has been photographed throughout the years. Check out these vintage photos of Baltimore’s streets that will take you back in time.
1. A postcard depicting dirt roads on Gay Street, looking northeast. Photo captured in 1912.
2. A Star Spangled Banner Celebration in downtown Baltimore, circa 1914.
3. A glowing evening in the city in the year 1914.
4. Baltimore's Washington Monument and Mount Vernon neighborhood. Photo taken in 1914.
5. Lexington Market and surrounding streets in 1903.
6. A US Food and Administration sign, vintage cars, and a horse and carriage. Circa 1917 - 1918
7. The Confederate Soldiers and Sailors Monument along W Mount Royal Ave, circa 1910.
8. Bustling streets in front of the Old Bay Line terminal in 1911.
9. An illustration of a bird's eye view over downtown Baltimore, the post office, and City Hall, circa 1907-1914.
10. Mount Royal Station and surrounding streets from the air in 1921.
How far back do your Baltimore roots go? Feel free to share below.