Baltimore January 07, 2018
10 Rare Photos From Baltimore That Will Take You Straight To The Past
If you’re a history buff, then these 10 vintage images of Baltimore will fascinate you. Charm City’s history goes way back and it’s changed a lot along the way. Enjoy a step back in time…
During these uncertain times, please keep safety in mind and consider adding destinations to your bucket list to visit at a later date.
1. A horse-drawn fruit cart. Photo taken in 1975.
2. A parade float in a residential neighborhood, circa 1969.
3. An aerial view over Baltimore in 1921, including Mount Royal Station.
4. A harbor view from Federal Hill. Photo captured in 1849.
5. A firefighter checking out the scene at a house fire on North Charles Street. Circa 1969.
6. Baltimore's Washington Monument photographed in 1900.
7. The aftermath of the Great Baltimore Fire in 1904.
8. Lexington Market in 1903.
9. An evening in Baltimore in 1914.
10. Workers unloading bananas from a steamship. Circa 1905.
What did you think of these images? To see how much the city has changed and how much it hasn’t,