Baltimore August 16, 2017
Here Are The Oldest Photos Ever Taken In Baltimore And They’re Incredible
Baltimore’s history is vast and fascinating. Take a look at some of the oldest images captured in the city. Amazingly, you still may recognize most of these spots!
1. A lively image of Lexington Market, circa 1870.
2. Mt. Vernon Place photographed all the way back in 1903.
3. Johns Hopkins University, circa 1902.
4. A Baltimore harbor view from Federal Hill. Photo taken in 1849.
5. Workmen just before installing bells on Church of the Immaculate Conception, circa 1910.
6. Men unloading bananas from a steamship in Baltimore. Photo captured in 1905.
7. City Hall, circa 1905.
8. Baltimore's bustling business district. Photo taken in 1910.
9. Light Street, circa 1906.
10. Mount Royal Station photographed in 1902.
Check out the below video by Youtube user
oldstuff4all for even more historic Baltimore images:
Do you have any vintage photos of Baltimore? Feel free to share them to our