Baltimore July 09, 2017
10 Ways Living In Baltimore Ruins You For Life
Baltimore sure has a way of leaving its mark on residents. Check out these 10 cheeky ways living in Baltimore ruins you for life. Can you relate?
1. Christmas decorations anywhere else are sure to be a bore...
We're spoiled when it comes to quirky holiday decor.
2. And don't even think about trying to find a coddie outside of the city.
They're already hard enough to find in Baltimore.
3. You expect all cities to have as much quirk as Baltimore.
And you're likely let down each and every time.
4. You can't break the habit of yelling "O!" during the National Anthem, which can be awkward when traveling...
Prepare for weird looks.
5. You don't even try to argue about negative Baltimore comments anymore. In fact, you've embraced it.
6. Viewing fireworks anyplace else just doesn't bring the same nostalgia.
The best thing about the Harbor fireworks is that they can be viewed from so many vantage points throughout the city.
7. You have at least a dozen of these pens scattered all around the house...
They may not be the classiest, but they're always there when you need em.
8. You spend way too much time perfectly folding or hanging your jerseys.
They're you're babies and you don't care who knows it.
9. People say you have an accent but you're in full denial.
After hearing and speaking Baltimorese for so long, it doesn't seem out of the ordinary.
10. Before, you couldn't wait to leave the city.
But after experiencing the world, you've returned because there's no place like home.
For another relatable list, check out
10 undeniable reasons why Baltimore will always be home.