Louisiana September 11, 2015
12 Things You Should Know When You Fall In Love With Someone From Louisiana
If you’re heart has been stolen from someone native to Louisiana–you’re in luck. Here are 13 things to keep in mind to keep your relationship healthy.
1. Go ahead and be upfront if you have a crush—people from Louisiana don’t like to beat around the bush.
2. Get ready for some late nights---for someone from Louisiana, there’s always a good reason to keep the party going.
3. Don’t bother taking them to a Cajun restaurant unless you are IN CAJUN COUNTRY.
This just isn't red beans and rice. Sorry.
4. If you don’t already have a way to blast music in your house—find one. Good music will perk anyone from Louisiana up.
Even better, go see someone LIVE.
5. When your Louisiana love tells you they’re gonna cook dinner tonight—get really excited.
You're in for a delicious meal.
6. They might be working for 3 or 4 weeks at a time—whether it’s working on the river or the military or offshore.
But when they’re off, it’s all about boo time!!
7. If you don’t know how to let loose and dance---get ready to learn.
8. If you don’t like their family—well you might as well end it now.
If you’re dating them, than you’re a part of their family!
9. And if you ever need a helping hand—you can bet family will be there as soon as they can!
10. When it's time to relax--your Louisiana partner will show you how it's done.
We're professionals at not sweating the small stuff.
11. Plan for some big adventures—people from Louisiana will try anything once.
12. Understand that your house isn’t just yours anymore---it’s a place for friends, family, and loved ones to gather in good times and bad.
13. And if things ever get really hard—know that you have one of the toughest, most caring people by your side—so everything is going to be alright.
Being with someone from Louisiana is like this picture—but with humans instead of cats.
What else have you learned falling in love with someone from Louisiana? Let us know in the comments below!