This Humble Little Restaurant In Small Town Kentucky Is So Old Fashioned, It Doesn't Even Have A Website
It’s not hard to find a good little mom-and-pop restaurant in Kentucky, as our state supports its longstanding and legendary establishments, big and small. But in this day and age, a small-town restaurant that has little-to-no online presence is definitely harder to find. That’s what makes places like WaterMill Restaurant, a humble little restaurant in Cave City, Kentucky, a treasure worth seeking out. Just make sure you pick up the phone and *call* before you go to what I consider to be one of the best Cave City KY restaurants!
Want more restaurants in Kentucky? Check out this YouTube video by Wiki Peaks highlighting some of the best Kentucky restaurants.
Have you visited this small-town restaurant in Kentucky before? If so, share your experience in the comments below. WaterMill Restaurant is rumored to have some of the best fried chicken in Kentucky, so be sure to try it while you’re there!
Looking for more small-town restaurants in the Bluegrass? Lighthouse Restaurant is a long-standing legend known for, among other things, ah-mazing butterscotch pie! Also, if you wanna turn your trip to Watermill into a weekend adventure, here are some places to stay near Cave City KY that we recommend.
More to Explore
RESTAURANTS IN KENTUCKY & RELATED INFO
What are some more of the best mom-and-pop restaurants in Kentucky?
I love visiting small towns in Kentucky and I especially enjoy finding the hidden gem restaurants in these towns. And here are 10 of the best mom-and-pop restaurants in Kentucky that belong on your list:
- The Whistle Stop, Glendale
- Granny's Diner, Harrodsburg
- Pepper Pod Restaurant, Newport
- Fort Wright Family Restaurant, Fort Wright
- Little Town & Country Restaurant, Bedford
- Proof on Main, Louisville
- Laha’s Red Castle, Hodgenville
- Eastgate Family Restaurant, Henderson
- Windy Corner Market, Lexington
- Pop's Southern Style BBQ, Morehead
Check out our article highlighting some small town restaurants in Kentucky that serve the best food.
What are some of the best attractions in Cave City, Kentucky?
If you’re searching for things to do in Cave City, KY, then you’ve come to the right place. Here are some of the best attractions in Cave City that I recommend:
- Karst Beach, Jellystone Park at Mammoth Cave
- Mammoth Cave Wildlife Museum
- Onyx Cave and Rock Shop
- Guntown Mountain
- Dinosaur World
- Mammoth Cave Adventures
- Raven's Cross Haunted Village & Legendary Collectibles
- Jesse James Riding Stables
- Green River Canoeing
- Big Mike's Rock Shop
Be sure to check out our previous article telling you more about these fun adventures in this charming small town of Cave City Kentucky.
What are the best restaurants in Kentucky?
We have lots of restaurants in Kentucky that serve delicious food. But here are 10 of the best restaurants in Kentucky that are worthy of a visit:
- Patti’s 1880's Settlement, Grand Rivers
- Freight House, Paducah
- Wallace Station Deli and Bakery, Versailles
- Harland Sanders Cafe and Museum, Corbin
- Pompilios, Newport
- The Brown Hotel, Louisville
- Starnes Barbecue, Paducah
- Rich's Proper Food and Drink, Covington
- Bluebird, Stanford
- Old Talbott Tavern, Bardstown
Read our previous article to discover more about the best restaurants in Kentucky.