This Family Restaurant In Kansas Is Worth A Trip To The Country
Strangers to Kansas often think of the Sunflower State as nothing but rural farmland and small towns. Of course, if you’ve spent any time here, you know we have several large cities that are full of attractions and worth a visit. There are lots of great restaurants in our cities, but if you want to get a true Kansas experience, head to our more rural areas and enjoy a meal with the family, country-style. One of our favorite opportunities to do just that is at L and T Family Restaurant in Goodland. This place is an absolute delight, with a wide variety of dishes to appeal to any palate. As far as restaurants in Goodland, Kansas go, it’s one of the best. So pack your bags, because this food is worth a trip.
For more information about L and T Family Restaurant in Kansas, check out the restaurant’s Facebook page.
Have you been to this country restaurant in Kansas? If so, let us know in the comments below!
More to Explore
Restaurants In Kansas
Where can I find the best fried chicken in Kansas?
Did this picture of beautifully prepared fried chicken get you craving that country specialty? We’ve got you covered. Check out these restaurants with the best fried chicken in Kansas.
- Chef's Crazy Tasty Chicken - 1000 SE 21st St., Topeka, Kansas
- Brookville Hotel - 105 E Lafayette Ave., Abilene, Kansas
- Carriage Crossing - 10002 S Yoder Rd., Yoder, Kansas
- Stroud's - 4200 Shawnee Mission Pkwy., Fairway, Kansas
- Olpe Chicken House - 8 E Hwy 99, Olpe, Kansas
- Chicken Annie's - 1143 E 600th Ave., Pittsburg, Kansas
- Chicken Mary's - 1133 E 600th Ave., Pittsburg, Kansas
Where are the best country restaurants in Kansas?
It’s easy enough to find gourmet food and highly trained chefs in big cities. But restaurants in small towns have a totally different appeal: the feeling of comfort, home, and family. Check out these country restaurants in Kansas when you want to feel like part of the local clan.
- Ad Astra Food and Drink - Strong City
- Big Ed's Steakhouse - Bird City
- Prairie Nut Hut – Altoona
- Cy's Hoof and Horn - Sedgwick
- Branding Iron II - Phillipsburg
- Sommerset Hall Cafe - Dover
- Jiffy Burger - Smith Center
- Gebhardt's Chicken Dinners - Mulberry
- Nelson's Landing - Leonardville