Kansas December 10, 2018
Cozy Up At These 11 Kansas Restaurants With A Bowl Of Amazing Soup
Whether the weather is chilly or you just love soup, it’s always a great meal to have. There’s so many different types to try and ways to eat it, that you can never run out of combinations. These Kansas restaurants serve soup that’s so good, you’ll want it for every chilly day.
1. Parrish Cafe - 120 W 4th St., Pratt, Kansas
This cafe in Pratt serves amazing soup like this potato broccoli bowl that looks warm and inviting.
2. Brother's Railroad Inn - 113 S Penn Ave., Independence, Kansas
Soup is an underrated food, and this steak and potato bowl from Brothers Railroad Inn falls in that group as well. While it might not look as good as a whole steak, it'll warm you up better than anything else and tastes just as good.
3. Cindy's Copper Kettle - 815 E River St., Eureka, Kansas
Chicken and noodle is a classic here in Kansas, and you can get a tasty bowl of it right here at Cindy's Copper Kettle in Eureka. There's nothing wrong with choosing a classic - it's a classic for a reason!
4. Tanya's Soup Kitchen - 1725 E Douglas Ave., Wichita, Kansas
Tanya's Soup Kitchen has been here for years, and every soup they serve is just as delicious as the last. No matter the daily special, it's warm, tasty, and ready for you to enjoy.
5. Dutch Kitchen Restaurant - 6803 KS-61, Hutchinson, Kansas
Another favorite of many, broccoli and cheese soup is a great pick at Dutch Kitchen. This Amish inspired restaurant serves great soup, and you'll thank yourself for giving it a try.
6. Down Home Family Restaurant - 1515 N Pennsylvania Ave., Independence, Kansas
Chicken and noodle at Down Home Family Restaurant always makes you feel right at home and plenty warm.
7. The Swedish Crown - 121 N Main St., Lindsborg, Kansas
At The Swedish Crown, my favorite is usually chicken and noodle, but this beer-cheese soup definitely looks just as good if not better. Bread bowls make every soup better, don't you think?
8. Traditions Soda & Sandwich Shop - 121 Grant Ave., Garden City, Kansas
This might be a soda and sandwich shop, but they make soups in the fall/winter that are simply tasty. Chili as well, if you prefer! A bowl of this and the cold will be chased right out of you.
9. Downtown Sampler Restaurant - 1 N Main St. Ste 201, Hutchinson, Kansas
At the Downtown Sampler in Hutchinson, you can find more than a couple soups to choose from, from chili to cheeseburger. Pick your favorite and you'll fall in love.
10. Main Street Deli - 108 S Main St., McPherson, Kansas
Bread bowls full of soup are the best, and when they come from Main Street Deli, you'll realize you want to stop by every time you're in town. The soup is just that good!
11. The Breadbasket - 219 N Main St., Newton, Kansas
We know the Breadbasket to be a good place for fresh breads and pasta, but did you know they also make amazing soups? Each one of these different soups can be your new favorite, if you'd just give them a try.
If you’re all about food like we are, you might just fall in love with
this fried chicken trail after all of this soup. We all need a little variety!