Urban Air Trampoline Park Is An Adventure-Themed Indoor Playground In Iowa That’s Insanely Fun
What do you get when highly creative people get together and focus on what would make an incredible indoor playground? Well, wonder no more, because that very thing happened in Iowa, and the outcome is Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park in Ankeny. And it is Awesome!
Whether you dig the ninja obstacle course or do tricks on the trampoline floor this urban adventure park is pretty fun. Head over to Urban Air to learn more and plan your visit. They also have an active Facebook page.
Oh, and while you’re in town for Urban Air Adventure Park, you might want to try one of the best burgers in the midwest at the Ankeny Diner in Iowa. Because you are really going to work up an appetite after a few twisty-double-flippy-things.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
More fun things to do in Iowa
What is the youngest age for Urban Air?
The good news is that there is no age limit for Urban Air because there is a dedicated area for little ones aged seven and under. With some of the more advanced areas, there isn't an age limit but there are height requirements. For the warrior attractions and climbing walls, one must be 41" or taller, and for the ropes course and sky rider the height requirement is 48".
Is there an Urban Air in Clear Lake?
The only Urban Air currently in Iowa is the one in Ankeny, which is about an hour and a half from Clear Lake, Iowa.
Where are some indoor parks in Iowa?
If you are looking for an Iowa indoor park you are in luck, because there are quite a few excellent indoor parks and playgrounds for kids to enjoy. With the explosion of adventure parks, ninja courses, and mega-event centers, there is plenty of fun to be had indoors on a rainy Iowa afternoon. Here are a number of indoor parks in Iowa:
- The Hub Trampoline Park & Ninja Warrior Course, Council Bluffs, IA
- Playground For Kids, Ankeny, Iowa
- AirFX Trampoline Park, Hiawatha, IA
- Get Air Trampoline Park, Urbandale, IA
- Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park, Ankeny, IA
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park, Grimes, IA
- Boji Splash Indoor Waterpark, Arnolds Park, IA
- DEFY Iowa City, Iowa City, IA
- Drop Zone Family Fun Center, Sioux City, IA
What are some fun things to do in Iowa with kids?
If you are looking for family fun things to do in Iowa with kids there are a number of kid-friendly activities that adults will love too. From science museums to go-kart racing, there is something for everyone. Here are some fun things to do in Iowa with kids:
- Science Center of Iowa, Des Moines, IA
- Adventureland Resort, Altoona, IA
- National Mississippi River Museum and Aquarium, Dubuque, IA
- Zombie Burger + Drink Lab, Des Moines, IA
- LaunchPAD Children’s Museum, Sioux City, IA
And if you enjoy the outdoors and want to encourage your kids to discover a love of nature these nine kid-friendly hikes in Iowa are just the way to start.