Des Moines August 15, 2016
You And Your Partner Will Love These 8 Unique Date Ideas In Des Moines
Is date night coming around again? Maybe you’re tired of the same old routine and want to shake things up a bit. Here are eight unique date ideas in Des Moines that will be sure to impress your date and spark a flame.
1. Have a romantic dinner at Aposto and see a play at StageWest.
There’s nothing more romantic than Italian food by candlelight in a beautiful Victorian mansion. Then take in some live theater at StageWest Theatre Company. It’ll give you plenty to talk about on the drive home.
2. Savor a dessert, cocktail and conversation at Creme Dessert Lounge.
This bakery offers inventive baked goods and a nighttime lounge where adults can enjoy desserts and drinks in an elegant atmosphere.
3. Take in some jazz music at Noce Jazz Club.
Have a cultured, lively date by taking in some live music at the hip Noce Jazz Club.
4. Take a romantic moonlit walk around Gray’s Lake.
Gray’s Lake looks positively magical in the moonlight. What better backdrop for romance?
5. See a horse race at Prairie Meadows.
Looking for excitement plus novelty? A horse race at Prairie Meadows might just be the ticket.
6. Enjoy a nice glass of wine at Louie’s Wine Dive.
This warm and welcoming spot has a full wine bar, as well as a dinner menu if you get hungry.
7. See a comedy show at the Last Laugh Comedy Theater.
What’s a better ice-breaker than some good laughter. The Last Laugh Comedy Theater presents original live improv. And if you’re feeling really adventurous, you could even take an improv class together.
8. Take in a reduced-price movie at Cobblestone 9 Theaters on Tuesdays.
If you’re looking for a weeknight date idea that’s easy on the wallet, Cobblestone 9’s stimulus Tuesday offers nighttime movies at matinee prices.
What are your favorite date spots in Des Moines? For more date ideas, You and Your Partner Will Love These 14 Unique Date Ideas in Iowa.