20 Splash and Spray Parks in Indiana That Will Make Your Summer Awesome
Indiana isn’t a state loaded with swimming holes and beaches. That does not, however, mean Hoosiers do not know how to have a good time in the sun. In fact, here are 20 free splash and spray parks you can enjoy during the summer with your family!
- Andrew Ramsey Park – 310 W 42nd St
- Arsenal Park – 1400 E. 46th Street
- Bowman Park – 3600 Auburn Road
- Centennial & Groff Park – 2300 Centennial
- Christian Park – 4200 English Avenue
- Haughville Park – 500 N. Belleview Place
- Windsor Village Park – 6510 E. 25th Street
- Clayton & LaSalle Park – 401 S. LaSalle Street
- Grassy Creek Park – 10510 E. 30th Street
- Riverwood Park – 7201 Crittenden Avenue
- Wes Montgomery Spray Park – 3501 N. Hawthorne Lane
- West Park – 2700 W 116th Street
- Lawrence W. Inlow Park – 6310 E. 131st Street
- Billericay Park – 12690 Promise Road
- Roy G. Holland Park – 1 Park Dr
- Dillion Park – 6001 Edenshall Lane
- Forest Park – 701 Cicero Rd.
- Mulberry Fields Park – Ford Rd and Whitestown Road
- Washington Township Park – 435 Whipple Lane
- Blue River Memorial Park – 725 Lee Blvd
Bonus: Splash Parks Free to Enjoy with Admission
Do you know of other free (or cheap) splash pads and spray parks in the state of Indiana? Share them with us in the comments! Which one of these will you take your children to this summer?