11 Reasons To Drop Everything And Move To This One Illinois City
Housing prices keep rising, and more people are getting priced out of the suburbs. But Tinley Park might just be your answer if you are looking for an affordable town with proximity to Chicago. More than that, younger adults are flocking here, and this is a town on the rise.
1. There is a strong community that comes together for various festivals throughout the year.
2. It is home to the Hollywood Casino Ampitheater, which gets tons of big acts.
3. The town has a Metra station and is just minutes away from downtown Chicago.
4. You can golf or host an event at the gorgeous Odyssey Country Club.
5. There is a Portillo's. Enough said.
6. There are some really trendy places to hang out, like the Open Bottle.
7. Tinley Park is a great place to raise kids, with good schools and tons of activities for the kiddos.
8. They even have a place that you can go horseback riding.
9. They have a wonderful farmers market with loads of fresh produce offerings.
10. There are lots of interesting shops, such as this shop for Italian imports.
11. The town is very dog friendly. Woof.
Do you live in Tinley Park? What are your reasons for loving it there?
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.