You Could Easily Spend All Weekend At This Enormous Illinois Flea Market
There’s a massive flea market in Illinois you’ll want to spend all your time. It may take an entire weekend to rummage through all the treasures and goodies to be had at Swap-O-Rama in Chicago, and we’ve scouted out all the details.
Bargain lovers rejoice for this incredible market is one of the best flea markets in Illinois.
While you’re in the area, you’ll love visiting more of the best flea markets in Illinois.
Have you ever been to Swap-O-Rama? Share your bargain finds with us in the comments!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Shops and Markets in Illinois
What are some vintage country stores in Illinois?
Vintage country stores in Illinois include:
- Elsah General Store. You’ll find retro items and old-fashioned sodas and Moon Pies at this amazing country store.
- Kane County Country Market. This market combines a vintage country store, a plant nursery, and a diner.
- Norton’s U.S.A. This shop is filled with Americana with a multitude of gifts, garden tools, candies, home decor, and a lot more.
- The Gathering. You will find six vendor rooms with antiques, spices, rugs, clothing, jewelry, and a vast selection of other items.
Discover more about these and other vintage country stores in Illinois.
What are the most charming general stores in Illinois?
The most charming general stores in Illinois include:
- The General Store in Greenwood. The name may be simple but the ice cream, root beer floats, and Boar’s Head sandwiches are anything but.
- Mansfield General Store in Mansfield. This quaint store was built in 1895 and it has a tasty snack shop and 24 flavors of ice cream.
- 1904 General Store in Albert. This store is built with German Black Forest wood and sells old-fashioned candy and gifts.
- Ozark General Store. This old-fashioned general store has basic staples, household goods, and delicious hot food.
Learn more about the most charming general stores in Illinois.
What are the best farmer’s markets in Illinois?
The best farmer’s markets in Illinois include:
- Riverside Farmer’s Market. This little market is a wonderful local shop that offers fresh produce, condiments, and a hot chocolate bar.
- Woodstock Farmers Market. Those who sell here can only sell goods that they have made themselves, meaning that you’re sure to find quality goods.
- Cary Farmer’s Market. This local market is open from June to September and has the freshest fruits, veggies, meats, baked goods, cheeses, herbs, and more.
- Naperville Farmer’s Market. In addition to wonderful foods, there is coffee, pottery, soaps, flowers, and even French linens.
Find out more about the best farmer’s markets in Illinois.