Keep An Eye Out For A Toxic Plant Called Myrtle Spurge On Idaho Hiking Trails
Getting out on the trail is a great way to relax and enjoy Idaho’s fantastic natural scenery. However, you also have to be constantly aware of where you are and what you’re coming in contact with. Most people think of poison ivy or poison oak when it comes to plants to be wary of, but there’s another plant you need to keep an eye out for if you plan to explore Idaho’s trails. Known as Myrtle Spurge, the plant is toxic to the touch and definitely something to be on the lookout for. Read on to learn how to identify Myrtle Spurge and where it’s likely to be found.
Have you spotted this toxic plant on the trails? Hopefully not! Still, it’s good to keep this in mind for your next outdoor adventure. Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.