This 3-Story Treehouse On Lake Pend Oreille In Idaho Is One Of The Coolest Places To Spend The Night
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
Idaho is home to some unforgettable places to spend the night. From off-the-grid cabins to tucked-away yurts, there are some unique and fabulous vacation rentals all around the Gem State. However, one of the coolest places to rest your head is found on Lake Pend Oreille near Sandpoint. This three-story treehouse is truly one-of-a-kind and not like other treehouse accommodations you’ll find around the state. Grab a loved one and get ready for the ultimate lake vacation in Idaho: the unforgettable Airbnb Sandpoint treehouse.
You can learn more about this treehouse overlooking Lake Pend Oreille, including availability and rates, on Airbnb.
Take a closer look at what makes Lake Pend Oreille so special when you watch the beautiful footage below:
Have you ever stayed at this remarkable treehouse? What was your experience like? Let us know in the comments below — we would love to hear from you! And if you are looking for something fun to do during your stay at Lake Pend Oreille, hop in the car and drive the Pend Oreille Scenic Byway, a 43-mile road that takes you all over this lake’s northern shore. It’s positively stunning at every turn!
More to Explore
unique places to stay in Idaho
What are some other unique places to stay in Idaho?
Idaho is such a fun place to visit, filled with little-known attractions and hidden gems. If you're looking to stay awhile, you'll be pleased to hear that there are tons of unique places to stay in Idaho. We've included some of our favorite recommendations for Idaho accommodations below:
- Black Swan Inn, Pocatello
- Destinations Inn, Idaho Falls
- The Idaho Potato Hotel, Boise
- Dog Bark Park Inn, Cottonwood
- Boise Guesthouse, Boise
- Inn at 500 Capitol, Boise
- Riverside Hotel
- Coeur d'Alene Resort
- Limelight Hotel
- Teton Valley Resort
- Henry's Fork Lodge
- Knob Hill Inn
How many of these unique places to stay in Idaho will you add to your travel bucket list?
What are the most scenic towns in Idaho?
Idaho is beautiful, and nowhere is that more apparent than in any given small town. Below we've listed some of the most scenic towns in Idaho:
- Hailey -- voted one of America's top 50 small towns
- Stanley -- tucked away at the foot of the Sawtooth Mountains
- Featherville -- nestled in the Trinity Mountains in the Featherville-Pine area
- Stites -- located in a gorgeous valley near the Clearwater River
- Weiser -- a picturesque town situated on the Oregon border
- Ketchum -- the former home of author Ernest Hemingway
- Priest River -- a town that was once fueled by the lumber industry
- Wallace -- a small town with a vibrant history
- Preston -- located on the Idaho-Utah border and known as "The Flat"
- McCall -- considered to be one of the most beautiful towns in all of Idaho