The World Of Illumination Rockin’ Christmas Is One Of Georgia’s Biggest, Brightest, And Most Dazzling Drive-Thru Light Displays
One of the best and brightest drive-through light shows is running in Georgia and you do not want to miss out. World of Illumination’s Rockin’ Christmas in Marietta is a one-of-a-kind event with the most dazzling lights around. Picture driving through a holiday wonderland of sparkling, twinkling, and shining LED lights in every direction. This is one Christmastime event that the whole family can come together for and enjoy.
Take a look at this amazing light show in action:
Have you been to a World of Illmuniation Rockin’ Christmas light display before? Share your experience with us in the comments! If you can’t make it to this event, there are quite a few other dazzling light displays in Georgia.
The Best Holiday Happenings In Georgia
What are the best winter festivals in Georgia?
The best winter festivals in Georgia include:
- Ugly Sweater Run. Every year in Atlanta locals get together and run a race in the silliest and ugliest holiday sweaters they can find.
- Hometown Holiday Christmas Celebration. This festival in Tifton includes ice skating, carnival rides, zip lining, and more.
- Christmas Jubilee. The people of Woodstock put on an annual parade with amazing floats and there’s lots of delicious food.
- Dublin Christkindlmarket. This German holiday festival includes amazing food and drink and brings the community together.
Find out more about the best winter festivals in Georgia.
What are the most magical Christmas light displays in Georgia?
The most magical Christmas light displays in Georgia include:
- Fantasy in Lights. Every year, Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain lights up the trees with over 8 million sparking lights.
- Garden Lights. Atlanta Botanical Garden becomes a magical wonderland with light displays like Orchestral Orbs and Radiant Rainforest.
- Enchanted Garden of Lights. Rock City has one of the largest and most spectacular holiday light displays in the state.
- Six Flags Holiday in the Park. Imagine riding rollercoasters and getting an amazing view of the whole park lit up with multicolored lights.
Learn more about the most magical Christmas light displays in Georgia.
What are the most festive Christmas towns in Georgia?
The most festive Christmas towns in Georgia include:
- Gainesville. This small town decks out its Main Street with lights and wreaths and has events light Swim With Santa and the Annual Christmas Festival Concerts.
- Dahlonega. This little town has lit-up trees all over the town and its annual Old Fashioned Christmas event shouldn’t be missed.
- Blue Ridge. The Blue Ridge Scenic Railway has a Polar Express train that you should put on your bucket list.
- Helen. This town is already full of German culture and decor and it really comes alive during the holidays.
Discover more about the most festive Christmas towns in Georgia.