Georgia September 21, 2015
These 10 Mouth-Watering Steakhouses In Georgia Are A Carnivore’s Dream
We’re not just experts in making southern food here in Georgia–we also know how to make a good steak and potato. If you’re looking for a place to get your teeth into a mouth-watering steak, then you’re going to want to check out these 10 amazing steak houses in Georgia!
1. Texas Roadhouse - 2970 N Lake Pkwy, Columbus, GA 31909
This is a great place to get a steak on a Friday night. You might have to wait to get a seat, but that's the price you pay for a steak as good as this!
2. Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse - 3101 Piedmont Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30305
This upscale Brazillian steakhouse is a favorite among Atlanta locals. It's an all-you-can-eat steakhouse and that's what makes this steakhouse a true carnivore's dream. It's a bit on the pricey side, but you get your choice among filet mignon, garlic steak and more!
3. Pampas Steakhouse - 10970 State Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30022
This fancy steakhouse is ranked #5 out of more than 400 restaurants in Alpharetta! Take your wife to this fancy steakhouse for a special date night.
4. Hunter's Pub and Steakhouse - 11269 GA-219, Hamilton, GA 31811
This small steakhouse is a bit of a hole in the wall, but the food is delicious and its small dining area stays packed!
Pictured: Inside the dining room of Hunter's Pub & Steakhouse.
5. Samba Loca - 104 Adamson Square, Carrollton, GA 30117
This Brazilian steakhouse is #12 out of more than 100 restaurants in Carrollton, so you know it must be delicious!
6. Ben's Chophouse - 5300 Sidney Simons Blvd #14, Columbus, GA 31904
If you live in the Columbus area, you're going to want to check this traditional steakhouse out. They have all your favorites, including a bacon wrapped ribeye and loaded baked potato soup. YUM!
7. Belford's Savannah Seafood & Steaks - 315 West St. Julian Street, Savannah, GA 31401
For some of the best steak in all of Savannah, you're going to want to check out this upscale joint!
Pictured: Inside of Belford's Savannah Seafood & Steaks
8. Stoney River Steakhouse & Grill - 1640 Cumberland MallAtlanta, GA 30339
Stoney River is a pretty popular steakhouse that has a couple of locations in other parts of Georgia; Roswell and Duluth.
9. TBonz Steakhouse Evans - 601 N Belair Square, Evans, GA 30809
You'll definitely clean your plate at this home style steak house! Home of the loaded home fries, this family spot will definitely leave you satisfied.
Pictured Here: A gorgeous, juicy steak and loaded baked potato from TBonz Steakhouse Evans.
10. McKendrick's Steak House - 4505 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30346
McKendrick's is a sophisticated and upscale American chophouse and seafood dinery in Atlanta, GA. Served along with their incredible steaks are signature dishes, such as lobster mac n' cheese and lobster mashed potatoes.
Where do you go when you want to bite into a steak and potato? Tell us in the comments below!