Follow The Bluffs Overlooking Escambia Bay Along This Scenic Drive Through Florida
Because of how Florida is so wonderfully shaped, there are quite a few scenic drives that you can take to give you some epic ocean or Gulf views. Take driving down A1A as one of the best examples. But we have another scenic drive, perhaps not quite as lengthy as A1A, that will be a nice little refresher along the coastal bluffs of Pensacola. Drive along Escambia Bay overlooking the beautiful scenery of the north when you drive the Pensacola Scenic Bluffs Highway in Florida.
Have you ever taken this scenic drive through Florida? What did you think about the Pensacola Scenic Bluffs Highway? Share your thoughts in the comments section! We’d love to hear about any stops you made along the way.
For a quick bite to eat while you’re on the road, be sure not to miss this popular drive-in serving some of the best burgers in the Sunshine State!
If you like different modes of travel and would consider doing it in an RV, you can learn about renting one by visiting RVShare.
If you’re still in the mood for more Sunshine State adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More Fun in Florida
Where can we find family-friendly hiking trails in Florida?
- The Florida Trail in the Bronson State Forest in Williston is home to gopher tortoises.
- The Cypress Lakes Preserve Trail in Brooksville meanders along a maritime marsh.
- The Ancient Dunes Trail at Anastasia State Park in St. Augustine features a quick, one-mile loop trail.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other family-friendly hiking trails in Florida.
Where can we find the best lakes in Florida?
- Lake Tohopekaliga is the largest lake in Osceola County and is very popular for bass fishing and birdwatching.
- Lake Harris extends nearly 14,000 acres, is the largest lake in Lake County, and is known for great bass and bluegill fishing.
- Lake Eustis is a 7,000-acre lake in the Harris Chain of Lakes in Central Florida that is popular for fishing and sailing.
Read on to learn more about some of the other amazing lakes in Florida.
Where can we find some of the best water activities in Florida?
- Searching for scallops is one of the most fun things to do in Homosassa Bay, located in southwestern Citrus County.
- Parasailing, swimming, and searching for seashells and sand dollars are among the popular activities in Siesta Key, located adjacent to Sarasota.
- Snorkeling and swimming are popular activities at Dry Tortugas National Park west of Key West.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other exciting water activities in Florida.