You Can Camp Overnight At This Remote Winery & Vineyard In Florida
What would happen if you could enjoy copious (and responsible) amounts of wine and not have to even think about driving home? What if you could spend the night sleeping in a 10-acre vineyard in Florida?! Sounds like the best of both worlds, right? Well, we have an overnight camping opportunity on a remote winery and vineyard in Florida that will be just what you need for the perfect weekend away. Anyone looking to pull up in their RV and enjoy the simple life at Summer Crush Vineyard & Winery can do so with ease. Let’s check out where you can do some overnight winery camping in Florida.
See what it’s like to visit this wonderful place:
So, what do you think about camping at Summer Crush Vineyard & Winery in Florida? Is this something you would spend a weekend doing? Share with us your thoughts in the comments section! If you’d like to find other wineries, check out this wineries and waterfalls road trip.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Beautiful Places in Florida
What are some bucket list natural wonders in Florida?
Bucket list natural wonders in Florida include:
- Ocala National Forest. You’ll find over 600 rivers, lakes, and springs in these gorgeous wetlands as well as the largest sand pine scrub forest on the planet.
- Big Talbot Island. This island is a mysterious spot with branches that reach out of the haunting white sands.
- Bowman’s Beach. This beach is a shell collector’s haven as the beach looks like it has more shells than sand.
- Falling Waters State Park. There’s a stunning waterfall here that flows deep into the earth and no one knows where the water ends up.
Discover more about these and other bucket list natural wonders in Florida.
What are the best hidden gem natural areas in Florida?
The best hidden gem natural areas in Flordia include:
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens in Sarasota. There are a few thousand tropical plant species here that are quite intriguing.
- Gasparilla Island State Park. This secret spot contains miles of beautiful beaches with simply fantastic scenery.
- Rainbow Springs State Park. This area is the epitome of a tropical paradise with a verdant jungle and lovely waterfalls.
- Washington Oaks Gardens State Park. Groves of oak trees are joined by wildflowers and they are nestled along the lovely coast..
Find out more about the best hidden gem natural areas in Florida.
What are the most scenic hiking trails in Florida?
The most scenic hiking trails in Florida include:
- Jacksonville Baldwin Rail Trail. Long ago, this was part of a railway line and it is now a boardwalk trail that goes through over 14 miles of wetlands.
- Black Bear Wilderness Trail. This loop trail wanders through marshes, forests, and canals and you’ll find abundant wildlife.
- Myakka River State Park Canopy Trail. Go hiking on an elevated walkway in the treetops in one of the state’s most ancient parks.
- Juniper Springs Trail. This is a short hike with stunning views and a crystal clear blue spring hidden in a subtropical forest.
Learn more about the most scenic hiking trails in Florida.