The Legend Of The Third Bridge In Colorado Will Make Your Hair Stand On End
Bridges and other outdoor structures are typically seen as both beautiful and picturesque, but some have proven to be downright morbid and horrifying. While most bridges in The Centennial State are innocent, there is one that is home to several terrifying legends that will make your hair stand on end. Come along as we explore The Third Bridge in Colorado and see what all the scary fuss is about!
Have you ever visited the Third Bridge? Did you see or hear anything strange? Tell us about it in the comments! For even more creepy places around the Centennial State, we checked out the 11 most terrifying places in Colorado and they’re horrifying!
More to Explore
Out and About in Colorado
What are some other haunted places in Colorado?
Haunted places in Colorado are numerous and popular attractions for those who appreciate the paranormal. The next time you're out looking for spooky adventures, try a few of these haunted spots:
- The Molly Brown House in Denver
- The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park
- The Central City Masonic Cemetery in Central City
- The Cloud Hotel in Canon City
We’re looking for hidden gems in Colorado.
Sometimes the seemingly most hidden gems in Colorado are more out in the open than you think. It’s just knowing that there is something special there to explore. Be sure to check out a few of these true Centennial State jewels:
- Dunafon Castle in Idledale
- Rifle Falls State Park in Garfield County
- Conundrum Hot Springs in Aspen
- The Space Foundation Headquarters and Discovery Center in Colorado Springs
Are there any food-related road trips in Colorado?
If you live to eat instead of eat to live, you will be happy to embark upon any of these awesome food-related road trips in Colorado! So loosen your belt, grab a friend or two, and get ready for some of the best tastes in the state along these delicious journeys:
- The Epic 3-Day Restaurant Road Trip
- The Ultimate Pie Shop Road Trip
- The Hole-In-The-Wall BBQ Restaurant Road Trip