This Underground Restaurant In Arkansas Is Like No Other Place You've Ever Eaten
Perhaps you’ve heard of the Mud Street Cafe, an eatery in Eureka Springs with an underground spring flowing inside it. But have you heard of the Grotto Wood-Fired Grill and Wine Cave? It’s a gorgeous Arkansas restaurant that’s partially nestled underground beside a natural grotto with a continuously flowing spring. And if you asked me, this Eureka Springs underground restaurant will be the most unique dining experience you’ll ever have. Come with me to savor the menu selections and bask in the pretty ambiance of Grotto Wood-Fired Grill.
Wanna see more of the best restaurants in Eureka Springs? Check out this YouTube video by Northwest Arkansas Travel Guide. And guess what? Grotto Wood-Fired Grill made the list!
Have you ever been to this Eureka Springs underground restaurant? If so, did you enjoy the unique dining experience? Tell us about it in the comments below. And don’t forget to make reservations on the Grotto Wood-Fired Grill website and follow Grotto Wood-Fired Grill on Facebook for updates and specials.
More to Explore
UNIQUE RESTAURANTS IN ARKANSAS & RELATED INFO
Aside from Grotto Wood-Fired Grill, what are some more unique restaurants in Arkansas?
If you’re searching for unique restaurants in Arkansas, then these are the ones that I would recommend:
- Dondie’s White River Princess, Des Arc
- Purple Cow, Little Rock
- Cotham’s Mercantile, Scott
- Mount Magazine Lodge, Paris
- Mammoth Orange Café, Redfield
- Eleven at Crystal Bridges, Bentonville
- Abe's Ole Feed House. Lawson
- Jones Bar-B-Q, Marianna
- Oark General Store & Café, Oark
- Wiederkehr Wine Cellar & Weinkeller Restaurant, Wiederkehr Village
Be sure to read our previous article with more information about these unique restaurants in Arkansas.
What are the best restaurants in Little Rock Arkansas?
Some of the best restaurants in Arkansas are located in Little Rock, and here are the ones that are worthy of a visit:
- The Root Cafe
- Cache Restaurant
- Faded Rose Restaurant
- Samantha's Tap Room & Wood Grill
- Dizzy’s Gypsy Bistro
- 42 Bar and Table
- The Pantry Restaurant
- Brave New Restaurant
- Maddie’s Place
- YaYas Euro Bistro
- @ The Corner Diner
- Big Orange - Midtown
- Three Fold Noodles + Dumpling Co.
If you’re searching for a unique place to eat in the capital city, here is a gas station restaurant in Little Rock serving the best ribeye burgers in Arkansas.
What are some unique attractions in Arkansas?
There are endless attractions in Arkansas that are worthy of your bucket list. These are the ones that I like the best:
- Wilderness Rider Buffalo Ranch & Adventure Park, Kingston
- War Eagle Cavern, Rogers
- Loco Ropes!, Mountain View
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge, Eureka Springs
- Arkansas-Missouri Railroad, Van Buren to Winslow
- Arkansas Alligator Farm & Petting Zoo, Hot Springs
- Parrot Island Waterpark, Fort Smith
- Arkansas Air and Military Museum, Fayetteville
- Natural Bridge of Arkansas, Clinton
- Skydive Fayetteville, Drake Field
Discover more by visiting our website highlighting some of the best and most unique attractions in Arkansas.