There's No Other McDonald's In The World Like This One In Arizona
There is a McDonald’s location in Arizona that has gone viral for being different from every other McDonald’s location in the world. Can you guess what’s different about the McDonald’s in Sedona without scrolling down? If not, take a peek and be as surprised as we are!
The McDonald’s in Sedona, and its world-famous turquoise arches, is located at 2380 W US, AZ-89A, Sedona, AZ 86336. It’s open seven days a week from 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Come hungry, and make sure your phone is charged for selfies with the famous arches!
For another one-of-a-kind eatery in Arizona, check out this pizza joint with the world’s largest Wurlitzer pipe organ.
More to Explore
Things To Do In Sedona, Arizona
What are some of the best sights in Sedona?
Sedona is one of the most beautiful spots in the Grand Canyon State, and I visit a few times a year for a day trip. Among the best sights in Sedona include the following:
- Visit the Sedona Airport Scenic Lookout in the evening for one of the best sunset views in Sedona.
- Spend some time at the Chapel of the Holy Cross, one of the most unique churches in the state.
- Enjoy shopping and dining at Tlaquepaque Arts & Shopping Village.
- Take a scenic drive through the stunning Oak Creek Canyon, and stop by Slide Rock State Park for a swim along the way.
- Take a hike to Devil’s Bridge, a popular unique rock formation for photographs.
What are some tours I can take in Sedona?
While exploring on your own can be fun, you’ll probably get more out of your visit to Sedona by taking one of the following tours:
- The Sedona Stargazing Tour: Led by astronomers, you’ll get to view the night sky through a powerful telescope within Oak Creek Canyon
- Take the Sedona Vortex Tour by Jeep: Sedona is famous for its energy vortexes and what better way to familiarize yourself with them than on a Jeep tour?
- Head out for an adventure on the Guided ATV Tour of Western Sedona.
- Fly high above the red rocks on a Sedona Helicopter Tour.
- Show off your creativity with a Glassblowing Workshop in Sedona.