People Drive From All Over Alabama To Eat At This Tiny But Legendary Barbecue Restaurant
Alabama boasts many incredible restaurants. However, there are a few special ones that people have been known to drive many hours to eat and enjoy. One of these restaurants is the legendary Dreamland Bar-B-Que. This wildly popular restaurant chain is filled with lots of history and is known for serving some of the best barbecue in Alabama. To learn all about this restaurant, take a look below.
Dreamland Bar-B-Que has locations in the Tuscaloosa, Mobile, Montgomery, Huntsville, Northport, Birmingham, and a few out of state.
Would you agree that Dreamland in Tuscaloosa is among the best Alabama barbecue places? Let us know in the comments below.
While in town, another great place to visit is the Children’s Hands-On Museum of Tuscaloosa. For information about this museum, be sure to take a look at the following article: Spend A Fun Day Of Learning And Exploring At The Children’s Hands-On Museum Of Tuscaloosa In Alabama.
If you’re interested in making a weekend trip to Tuscaloosa, consider a stay at The Alamite, Tuscaloosa, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel.
If you’re still in the mood for more Alabama adventures, take a look at this video:
More to Explore
More to Love about Alabama
Where can we find other well-known restaurants in Alabama?
- Trowbridge's Ice Cream Bar in Florence has been owned and operated by five generations of the same family and is one of the oldest restaurants in the state.
- Chris' Famous Hot Dogs in Montgomery has been serving up the best hot dogs, as well as sandwiches hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and chicken fingers since 1917.
- Pane e Vino Pizzeria in Huntsville serves made-to-order pizzas, salads, calzones, and more.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other well-known restaurants in Alabama.
Where can we find the best ice cream shops in Alabama?
- Golden Years Ice Cream Parlor and Diner/Food Truck in Hazel Green is an area favorite for its great ice cream, toasted sandwiches, hotdogs, and drinks.
- Milky Moo's Deli & Creamery in Troy handcrafts 16 different flavors using the finest local and sourced sustainably ingredients whenever possible.
- Scoops Olde Fashion Ice Cream in Gulf Shores is a classic ice cream parlor serving up great ice cream, frozen yogurt, ice cream cakes, and more.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other delicious ice cream shops in Alabama.
Where can we find waterfront restaurants in Alabama?
- Kowaliga Restaurant in Alexander City is popular for its southern comfort menu of seasonal ingredients from the local regio
- Sunset Pointe in Fairhope serves up some amazing seafood, fish, bouillabaisse, mussels and more.
- Cobalt, The Restaurant in Orange Beach is known for its amazing oysters, fish platters, shrimp, and desserts,
Read on to learn more about some of the many other outstanding waterfront restaurants in Alabama.