Alabama October 17, 2015
These 10 Charming Farms In Alabama Will Make You Love The Country
It comes as no surprise that farms, whether abandoned or still in use, are everywhere in Alabama. This is the Deep South after all! Listed below are images of 10 farms located throughout Alabama that will definitely make you love the country.
1. The Fred Hallmark Farm, located in Warrior, Alabama.
This farm, along with the barn and its reflection in Hallmark Lake, can be seen from Interstate 65 southbound near exit 280. I've always LOVED this farm!
2. If you've ever wanted to see a hay farm, this one is it!
I'm not exactly sure where this hay farm is located, but it's still lovely.
3. The Dairy Road Farm, located near Fairhope, Alabama.
Can't you see yourself running through those wildflowers?
4. Even alpacas LOVE the Alabama farm life!
Aren't they ADORABLE?
5. This Alabama farm is located at the intersection of AL Hwy 75 and Blount County Road 15, south of Oneonta.
Don't you just LOVE those red-roofed barns?
6. What a FANTASTIC view of farmland in Huntsville, Alabama!
I absolutely LOVE aerial shots, and this one is INCREDIBLE!
7. This sprawling farm is located in Springville, Alabama.
What a FANTASTIC view!
8. This old farm is located in Huntsville, Alabama.
I've always found something quite special about old barns. And the rustier and older they are, the better.
9. This Alabama farm is located in Frog Mountain, Alabama.
What a GORGEOUS scene!
10. How can anyone not appreciate farms after seeing this photo?
This photo sums up Alabama farm life PERFECTLY!
Where are some other charming farms in Alabama? Let us know in the comments below!