1. Bam Bam’s BBQ, Orem
“The finest meat money can buy.” Their words, not mine, but I’m convinced! 1708 S State St, Orem
2. Big Daddy’s Deli, Richfield
Big Daddy's has a 4.5 star rating on Yelp! and TripAdvisor. 60 W 100 N, Richfield
3. The Blu Pig, Moab
Delicious BBQ and live music. 811 S. Main Street, Moab.
4. D.U.B.S. BBQ, St. George
This family-owned restaurant ranks high on consumer review sites. 1812 W Sunset Blvd, St George
5. Five Star BBQ Company, Orem
The brisket gets particularly high reviews. 70 N Geneva Rd, Orem
6. Holy Smoke BBQ & Grill, Layton
Get their "burnt ends" every Friday for lunch. They're worth the time you'll spend in line. 855 Heritage Park Blvd, Layton
7. Huntsville BBQ Company, Huntsville
Winner of Best of State for BBQ. 235 S 7400 E, Huntsville
8. Joe Morley’s BBQ, Midvale
A Utah company since 1985, Joe Morley's BBQ has a delicious, smoky taste. 100 Center St, Midvale
9. Kaiser’s Bar-B-Q and General Store, Salt Lake City
The location is a bit odd, but the food is to die for. 962 S. 300 W., Salt Lake City.
10. Pat’s BBQ, Salt Lake City
This little hole-in-the-wall not only has award-winning BBQ -- it’s a great place to watch the game, too. 155 West Commonwealth Ave., Salt Lake City.
11. R&R BBQ, Salt Lake City
R&R might just be the most popular BBQ joint in the state with nearly 500 Yelp! reviews and an overall rating of 4 ½ stars. You’ll likely stand in line to partake of R&R’s juicy, smoky goodness...but it’s well worth the wait! 307 W. 600 S. Salt Lake City.
12. Smokey’s BBQ & Grill, Ogden
Two in-house smokers...and fried pickles! 207 E 2500 S, Ogden
13. Smokin’ Bones BBQ, Bountiful
Great atmosphere, and you can watch them throw the meat right into the smoker! 364 S 200 W, Bountiful
14. The Smoking Apple BBQ, Lindon
Try the sausage and don't miss the mac-n-cheese. 70 N State St, Lindon
15. Sonny Boy’s BBQ, Cedar City and Hurricane
Huge portions and fried cauliflower. 126 N Main St, Cedar City and 980 W. State Street, Hurricane.
16. The Sugarhouse Barbeque Company, Salt Lake City
You'll fall in love with these ribs. 880 E 2100 S, Salt Lake City
17. Wallaby’s Smoke House, Orem and Sandy
You can't go wrong with any meat on the menu. Throw in some "smashers" (cheesy mashed potatoes). 9228 S Village Shop Dr, Sandy and 69 South State Street, Orem.