Ohio May 18, 2016
11 Reasons Why Everyone Should Marry An Ohioan
Ohioans are a special kind of people. Because we have a little bit of everything here, it’s inevitable that the majority of us develop into well-rounded, down-to-earth, good-hearted people. Here are 11 reasons why everyone should marry an Ohioan:
1. We’re loyal. Ever loyal.
2. We know how to have fun…
3. …and adventures.
April Dray/Only In Your State
4. We'll take you to all the best hidden gems and secret nature spots.
5. We thoroughly enjoy and appreciate the good things (and people) in life.
6. We value family—except when we’re split on Ohio State vs. Michigan. Then it just gets tough.
7. We go with the flow and roll with the punches. (With weather patterns and street construction zones like ours, it’s kind of essential.)
8. We’re creative and original.
9. We’re good sports. (We understand the amount of criticism and trash talk that comes with having an awesome team, and we can take it.)
10. We're easily content. Give us the one we love and a good lakeside view and there's no place else we'd rather be.
11. We live in the heart of it all—and we take that seriously.
Why else should you marry an Ohioan?