New Mexico April 10, 2016
10 Struggles Everyone In New Mexico Can Relate To
Most of the time, the Land of Enchantment lives up to its name, but nowhere is perfect. Here are some common problems that most New Mexicans face at some point.
1. Spring fake outs. One day it's 70 degrees; the next day it snows.
2. Your hair during spring winds.
3. Desperately hoping for rain... then panicking when this is the result.
4. Bouncing over washboard roads.
5. Year-round construction. Did New Mexico bulk order orange barrels?
6. A lack of major league teams. So do you root for Texas, Arizona, or Colorado?
7. The Sunday morning booze barricade. You have guests coming for lunch, forgot to pick up beer or wine, and alcohol is on lockdown until noon.
8. Tough decisions! Red or green? Red or green? Just make it Christmas already.
9. Having to go to work when you could be outside under a sky like this one.
10. Where to explore next. There are so many gorgeous and interesting places in New Mexico, how do you decide what to do with your free time?
Can you relate to any of these? What else would you add to the list?