New Jersey January 18, 2016
16 Spots In New Jersey That Will Drop Your Frozen Jaw This Winter
New Jersey is beautiful year-round, but sometimes it is even more magical covered in ice and snow. Much of our state just experienced its first snowfall, and while I know it can occasionally be a bit of a pain, there is no denying how lovely it looks!
1. A gorgeous winter shot snapped in Hope.
2. Fresh snow at the start of a fresh day in Franklin Park.
3. I love the unique perspective of this snow Statue of Liberty shot.
4. Icy branches in Fort Monmouth.
5. A striking shot of the always stunning Manasquan Reservoir.
6. Snowflakes on a window make for a one-of-a-kind shot.
7. Lambert Castle on a snowy day looks lovely.
8. A snowy sunset in Hope.
9. A winter wonderland in Freehold.
10. The Delaware Water Gap as seen from Mount Tammany.
11. The powerful Great Falls frozen over is a rare sight!
12. A snowy footbridge in Plainsboro.
13. A beautiful shot of South Mountain Reservation in the winter.
14. A Coast Guard cutter in the Cape May Canal.
15. A view of the Delaware River from Riverton, New Jersey.
16. A spectacular sunrise shot of Manasquan Reservoir.
Which photo was your favorite? Share your snow shots of New Jersey on the
Only In New Jersey Facebook Page.