There's A Super Hero Themed Restaurant In Wisconsin And It's Seriously Awesome
When you’re hungry for some really good food, there’s a restaurant in Oshkosh that’s ready to come to the rescue. Zaroni’s is a fun pasta and pizza pub that beckons everyone who is suffering the tyranny of cheap pizza and powdered macaroni and cheese. Fear blandness no more: Zaroni’s is on a mission to ensure that no one suffers the fate of a bad meal. Here’s what you need to know about this superhero themed restaurant in Wisconsin:
Zaroni’s is open daily and on weekdays they have a lunch pizza buffet. Lean more about this awesome superhero themed restaurant and see a menu on the restaurant’s website and Facebook page. Once you’ve sampled the best of Zaroni’s here are some more exceptional pizza places to add to your bucket list.
More to Explore
Unique Restaurants In Wisconsin
Where Can I Find The Most Unique Restaurants In Wisconsin?
- AJ Bombers in Milwaukee is a gourmet burger restaurant that specializes in huge burgers and fried cheese curds, but it's the atmosphere that really stands out here! This crazy restaurant feels more like an offbeat clubhouse, between the signatures of diners - you're actually encouraged to write on the wall here - and the clockwork contraption that delivers peanuts to your table.
- Al Johnson's Swedish Restaurant in Door County is famous before you even walk in the world - its roofs are covered in grass, and you can often find goats grazing away at them! As for what's on the menu for you, Al Johnson's serves a fusion of Wisconsin classics and traditional Scandinavian dishes. Swedish meatballs and pancakes topped with lingonberry sauce are both favorites.
- Georgie Porgie's is the only treehouse-themed restaurant in Wisconsin, and it feels exactly like a kids' clubhouse from the minute you walk inside. Built around a tree, everything in this small restaurant is locally sourced. The specialty is hearty burgers and patty melts, and make sure to finish off your meal with some delicious frozen custard.
Where Can I Find The Best Italian Food In Wisconsin?
- Wells Brothers has been around since 1921, and this iconic pizza restaurant has been in the same spot in Racine since it opened! The specialty here is thin-crust pizza, and it's as crisp as your dad and grandpa probably remember. Other specialties, like baked pasta dishes, are perfectly indulgent. Make sure you don't leave without trying one of the restaurant's hearty calzones!
- Tenuta's in Milwaukee isn't just an Italian restaurant - it's a popular Italian grocery as well, selling thousands of products including fresh mozzarella, Italian cold cuts, and wine. There's also a quick-service restaurant on-site, and the Italian sausage sandwiches are among the best in the state.