This Unique Restaurant In Wisconsin Will Give You An Unforgettable Dining Experience
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to eat delicious food, drink some wonderfully crafted cocktails, and hang out with friends at Safe House, an espionage-themed restaurant in Milwaukee. Be a spy but with a lot less risk and much better food.
1. You need a password to enter.
2. You also need to know where you are going, since this place is purposely not marked in a super obvious way.
3. Eat the Mission Impossible Burger.
4. Or eat the Sean Connery New York strip and 007 baked potato.
5. And if you care about health, the Code Buster salad is legitimately good.
6. The place has been around since 1966.
7. There are plenty of cool things here, like this secret entrance.
8. The bartenders are very knowledgeable.
9. Who doesn't want to be James Bond for a day?
10. The spy-themed decor can also be rather subtle.
11. This restaurant has great food and drinks, and an atmosphere you truly will not find anywhere else.
Safe House is currently closed for some renovations, which I am super excited to see. They’ll be re-opened next month. Here’s to many more years of Safe House!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.