A Colorful U-Pick Flower Farm, Flower Bee In Wisconsin Is Like Something From A Dream
If you want a beautiful bouquet of flowers, all you need to do is find the nearest flower shop. But if you want to immerse yourself in a gorgeous floral experience, make plans to head to a pick your own flowers farm in Franksville, Wisconsin. The Flower Bee is a wonderland of fresh flowers that allows people to pick their own arrangements – it’s a beautiful reason to take a road trip to this little U-pick flower farm in southeast Wisconsin. Here’s what you need to know about the Flower Bee and how you can pick your own flowers this season!
Have you ever visited the Flower Bee in Franksville? This pick your own flowers farm opens for the season each year around mid-July. Be sure to mark your calendar! Check out The Flower Bee’s website and the farm’s Facebook page for more info and updates.
If you love U-pick farms, be sure to check out this awesome winery where you can pick cherries and sample wine too.
More to Explore
Summer Activities In Wisconsin Other Than Pick Your Own Flowers Farms
Are there any botanical gardens in Wisconsin?
While Wisconsin is often associated with its cheese, harsh winters, and sports teams, the state has an abundance of all-seasons and unique family offerings beyond what meets the eye - including some fantastic places to get your nature fix! Here are just a few of the most popular botanical gardens in Wisconsin:
- Allen Centennial Gardens, Madison
- Boerner Botanical Gardens, Milwaukee
- Green Bay Botanical Garden, Green Bay
- Hawthorn Hollow Nature Sanctuary and Arboretum, Kenosha
- Memorial Park Arboretum, Appleton
- Monk Botanical Gardens, Wausau
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens, Madison
- Old World Wisconsin, Eagle
- Rotary Botanical Gardens, Janesville
Does Wisconsin have any waterfront restaurants?
With two Great Lakes coastlines to its credit, Wisconsin offers a surprising number of restaurants that offer jaw-dropping waterfront views. From fine-dining by the water to casual eateries boasting al fresco vibes, some of the coolest waterfront restaurants in Wisconsin are:
- Barnacle Bud's, Milwaukee
- Chef's Hat, Ephraim
- Deep Water Grille, Ashland
- Donny's Glidden Lodge Restaurant, Sturgeon Bay
- Gib's on the Lake, Kewaunee
- Harbor House, Milwaukee
- The HobNob, Racine
- Landmark Restaurant at Old Rittenhouse Inn, Bayfield
- Oconto Dockside Inn, Oconto
- Reefpoint Brewhouse, Racine
- Top Deck Restaurant, Bailey's Harbor
- Waterfront Restaurant, Sister Bay
- Waterfront Warehouse, Kenosha