The Biggest And Best Flea Market In Wisconsin, 7 Mile Fair Is Now Re-Opening
When it comes to great shopping, 7 Mile Fair in Caledonia delivers in a BIG way – and that’s because it’s Wisconsin’s biggest flea market. The massive market is typically open year-round, and you’ll definitely want to plan a visit. Take a look at one of the best flea markets in Wisconsin:
7 Mile Fair is open every Saturday and Sunday, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
So, did you know about the 7 Mile Fair in Caledonia? Ever visited? Know of another great flea market? Tell us in the comments section.
This isn’t the state’s only unique shopping experience. Take a look at some more of the best flea markets in Wisconsin.
More to Explore
The Best Shops and Markets in Wisconsin
What are the best thrift stores in Wisconsin?
The best thrift stores in Wisconsin include:
- Good Steward Resale Shop in LaCrosse. This is a friendly shop and a local favorite for re-used goods at cheap prices.
- Bargains Unlimited in Sister Bay. This place offers goods at rock-bottom prices and has several sales throughout the year as well.
- Earth Exchange in Superior. This is a huge store where clothing is organized by color and size making for a unique shopping experience.
- BHA Resale Store Unlimited in Madison. This store is open to haggling and locals flock here for good deals from all over the state.
Find out more about the best thrift stores in Wisconsin.
What are the most charming general stores in Wisconsin?
The most charming general stores in Wisconsin include:
- Kuhtz General Sote in Oconomowoc. This store has been running since 1926 and has retained its old-fashioned charm.
- Spring Green General Store Cafe in Spring Green. This is a quaint general store with a cafe that serves delicious meals.
- Sugar River General Store in Albany. This little shop has your general goods and also is beloved by locals for its yummy ice cream.
- New Diggings General Store and Inn. This old store is in a building that was constructed in 1844 and includes an old-timey tavern.
Learn more about the most charming general stores in Wisconsin.
What are the best antique stores in Wisconsin?
The best antique stores in Wisconsin include:
- Treasures on Main. This is an antique consignment store that has some items that are so old that there’s a special “primitive room” for them.
- Cider Mill Antique Shop. This shop specializes in antique dinnerware and glassware and has a ton of other amazing antiques.
- Fox River Antique Mall. This 30,000-square-foot antique mall has items from 165 vendors where you’re sure to find something wonderful.
- Columbus Antique Mall. This store spans 80,000 square feet and has over 220 vendors. You could spend the entire day here.
Discover more about the best antique stores in Wisconsin.