1. Sante Restaurant & Charcuterie, 404 W Main Ave., Spokane
Delicious food and a romantic ambiance aren’t all you’ll find here. The company believes in using hormone and antibiotic free meat from local farmers whenever possible, and they’re very respectful of local agriculture. You can feel good about enjoying your charcuterie with your significant other here.
2. Over The Moon Cafe, 709 Opera Alley, Tacoma
This cozy cafe can only seat 40 people at a time, so call them at 253-284-3722 to reserve a table for you and your valentine. You won’t be disappointed.
3. Bar Cantinetta, 2811 E Madison St., Seattle
In a city filled with amazing restaurant options, Bar Cantinetta is consistently listed as one of the most romantic. The restaurant interior is charming and the food is outstanding.
4. Carousel French Cuisine, 25 N. Front St #6., Yakima
For Valentine’s Day, Carousel will be offering a special menu that includes five delicious courses for $75. For an additional $25, they’ll pair your wines for you. Call (509) 248-6720 to reserve your table.
5. Le Petit Maison, 101 Division St NW., Olympia
Olympia's quintessential date night spot is a sure bet for a romantic meal in a beautiful setting. This French restaurant never disappoints.
6. Saffron Mediterranean Kitchen, 125 W Alder St., Walla Walla
From fresh seafood and meat dishes to house made pasta and pizzas, you'll find a little bit of everything at Saffron.
7. Anthony’s Hearthfire Grill, 7 Bellwether Way, Bellingham
Anthony's is a beloved local chain, and their Bellingham restaurant boasts some of the best sunset views in town.
8. The Grant House, 1101 Officers Row, Vancouver
This historic, romantic building is always an amazing place to take a date. There's no telling what kind of delicious specials they'll serve on Valentine's Day.
9. Cafe Spinasse, 1531 14th Ave., Seattle
Cafe Spinasse is tucked away in a building on Capitol Hill, and the small, intimate space adds to the romantic ambiance.
10. Ellensburg Pasta Company, 600 N Main St.
This beloved Ellensburg staple serves a lot more than just pasta, but should you decide to go with some classic noodles and sauce, you definitely won't be disappointed.
11. Mizuna Restaurant & Wine Bar, 214 N Howard St., Spokane
Mizuna is consistently called one of the most romantic restaurants in Spokane. The ambiance here is elegant without being pretentious, and the menu has plenty of healthy and vegetarian options.
12. Silverwater Cafe, 237 Taylor St., Port Townsend
Since 1989, this family owned restaurant has been a Port Townsend favorite. You and your valentine can enjoy dinner in the dining room or head upstairs to the more intimate lounge.
13. The Vine, Cameo Heights Mansion, 1072 Oasis Rd., Touchet
The Vine is located inside the elegant Cameo Heights Mansion near Walla Walla. While the romantic rooms and suites are booked for Valentine's Day, you still might be able to enjoy dinner here with your sweetie... and if nothing else, you can make a note to make reservations for next year.
14. Portlals Restaurant, Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum
For a Valentine's Day you'll never forget, whisk your S.O. away to Suncadia Resort. Starting this weekend, February 10-12, their onsite restaurant, Portals, will feature a special menu for two complete with four amazing courses and optional wine pairings. There are still some spots left, so call (509) 649-6400 to book a getaway or make a dinner reservation.