This Remote Washington Town Is One Of The Best In The State For Off-The-Grid Living
While living in a big city can be fun, there are times where you want to escape from it all, leave the hustle and bustle behind, and be one with nature. To let go of modern technology and bask in the natural beauty that surrounds you is beyond compare. Luckily, there is one small town in the Evergreen State where this is possible. Kettle Falls is one of the best remote towns for living off-grid in Washington State, and you’ll fall in love with all that it has to offer.
So, what do you think of Kettle Falls, Washington? Would you consider unplugging from technology to live off-grid in this Washington town? How about off-grid living in Washington State as a whole? We’d love to hear from you in the comments below.
And if you want more outdoor fun, be sure to check out these 15 Incredible Hikes Under 5 Miles Everyone In Washington Should Take. Looking for more great trails? Be sure to visit the AllTrails website.
If you’re still in the mood for more Washington State adventures, take a look at this video about beautiful Dog Mountain:
More to Explore
More Washington State Adventures
Where can we find annual events in Washington State?
- The Juan de Fuca Festival in Port Angeles is a small town music festival that features a wide array of international musical artists.
- The Poulsbo Viking Fest in Poulsbo celebrates the town’s Nordic history.
- The Long Beach Razor Clam Festival in Long Beach is a weekend-long festival of clams, tons of other seafood, and even razor clam-digging lessons.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other exciting annual events in Washington State.
Are there any celebrities from Washington State?
- Adam West who played "Batman" in the 1960s television series lived in both Walla Walla and Seattle during his younger years.
- Supermodel, television personality, and wife of John Legend Chrissy Teigen lived in Snohomish as a teenager.
- Actress and director Hilary Swank spent her childhood in Bellingham
Read on to learn more about some of the many other celebrities from Washington State.
Where can we find small towns in Washington State?
- Palouse is known for its wonderful antique and thrifty stores.
- Winlock is a big eye producing town and home of the iconic "Worlds Largest Egg."
- Langley is an island town with lots of great mom and pop restaurants and charming boutique shops.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other charming small towns in Washington State.