Washington Dining January 20, 2017
Here’s Where You Can Get The Absolute Best Thai Food In Washington
When was the last time you enjoyed some delicious Thai food? Washingtonians love their Pad Thai and Tom Yum Goong, and luckily there are plenty of great places to indulge here, especially on the west side. These 13 places have incredible reputations and serve some of the best Thai food in the state.
1. May Kitchen + Bar, 17614 Vashon Hwy SW, Vashon Island
Grab the next available ferry and head to Vashon Island for a meal at this quaint little gem - but make a reservation first. It's extremely popular.
2. Jamjuree, 509 15th Ave. E., Seattle
Seattle is a mecca for Thai food, and Jamjuree's menu items are consistently delicious.
3. Mae Phim Thai Restaurant, 1212 State Ave, Marysville, WA
This casual Thai eatery offers takeout and local delivery, or you can sit down and enjoy it in their dining room... and enjoy it you will.
4. Wanida Thai Cuisine, 1213 Dupont St., Bellingham
This unassuming Thai restaurant serves simple, straightforward classic Thai dishes that everyone knows and loves. If no-frills comfort food is what you're after, this is your place.
5. Phonthip Style Thai Restaurant, 1006 E. Francis Ave., Spokane
Locals and visitors alike are continuously impressed by the food served here. And with authentic Thai decor and Thai owners, you know you're getting the real deal when it comes to the food.
6. Thai Wok Kitchen, 5000 E 4th Plain Blvd. Ste. A101, Vancouver
Thai Wok Kitchen is the "new kid in town," but it's already extremely popular in Vancouver. Their fresh, flavorful food can't be beat.
7. Thai Pepper True Thai Kitchen, 701 Pacific Ave., Tacoma
Come for the mural, stay for the savory Thai food. Thai Pepper is a Tacoma staple.
8. A Taste of Thai, 419 W Hastings Rd., Spokane
Do not let the simple exterior fool you... the food here is anything but. This mom and pop Thai spot has been serving their delicious food for decades.
9. Tup Tim Thai, 118 W Mercer St., Seattle
This Queen Anne gem is another local favorite in Seattle, and given its abundance of Thai options, that's saying a lot.
10. Thongbai Thai Restaurant, 104 N Wenatchee Ave., Wenatchee
(Note: as of September 3rd, 2020, Thongbai Thai is permanently closed). Craving authentic Thai food in Wenatchee? Thongbai Thai has got you covered. The friendly service (and Drunken Noodles) will keep you coming back for more.
11. Kindee Thai, 6700 NE 162nd Ave., Ste 713, Vancouver
This is another locally loved gem in Vancouver, and the quality of their food has only improved over time.
12. Little Uncle, 1523 E Madison St. Ste 101 Seattle
(Note: as of September 3rd, 2020, Little Uncle is permanently closed). This list wouldn't be complete without Seattle's favorite Thai street food. Frequent overseas travelers report that Little Uncle's is the closest thing to authentic casual Thai food that they've ever had in the U.S.
13. Sabaidee Thai and Lao Cuisine, 853 6th St., Bremerton
Since 2011, Sabaidee's has been serving the Bremerton community mouthwatering Thai food. While it's a little lacking in ambiance, the service and entrees will never disappoint.
If there’s one thing Washington does well, it’s Thai food. Of course, we happen to be masters of
delicious Mexican food as well.