Discover A Cozy Bed & Breakfast With Tons Of Holiday Spirit At The Historic Williamsburg Manor In Virginia
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
Leave it to Virginia to decorate some of its most cherished historic establishments in tasteful holiday decor. That’s precisely what you’ll discover at the Williamsburg Manor in Virginia. Constructed in 1927, this nearly 100-year-old inn rings in the holidays with a healthy dose of Christmas spirit. If you’re looking for a quick getaway this season, we sure that you’ll find that this charming Williamsburg accommodation will quickly feel like your home-away-from-home. Come along as we show you more.
What ways do you like to spend Christmas in Virginia? Have you visited the Williamsburg Manor In Virginia before? If so, we’d love to hear all about your stay in the comments below!
If you’re looking for other beautiful winter accommodations in Virginia, be sure to read about this cozy getaway.
For those who love winter hiking, you can find some great trails in and around the area by going to the AllTrails website.
Still in the mood for more Virginia adventures? Then perhaps you’d love to explore Shenandoah National Park!
More to Explore
Adventures In Virgina
Where can we find other small towns in Virginia?
- Smithfield has been named as one of "America’s Happiest Seaside Towns" for its community events, historic homes, great accommodation options, and more.
- Chincoteague was once named the “Coolest Small Town in America” for its pristine beaches, boat tours, amazing seafood, and other elements.
- Abingdon has been listed near the top of numerous A-List travel publications for its charming ambiance, welcoming people, and more.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other captivating small towns in Virginia.
Where can we find animal adventures in Virginia?
- The Virginia Living Museum in Newport News is part living history museum, aquarium, wildlife park and botanical gardens all rolled into one.
- The Assateague and Chincoteague Islands are home to scores of wild Chincoteague Ponies as well as the Chincoteague Pony Center.
- The Frontier Culture Museum in Staunton illustrates what life was like on working farms in the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other fun animal adventures in Virginia.
Where can we find state parks in Virginia?
- Douthat State Park in Millboro is a popular spot for fishing, hiking, and camping.
- Chippokes Plantation State Park in Surry is located along the banks of the beautiful James River.
- Caledon State Park in King George is known for its American bald eagle population.
Read on to learn more about some of the many other beautiful state parks in Virginia.