The Middle-Of-Nowhere General Store With Some Of The Best Biscuits In Virginia
There are several reasons to visit the Swinging Bridge Restaurant attached to the Paint Bank General Store in Virginia. For one, there’s an actual swinging bridge right inside the restaurant. Yet the real reason to visit this middle-of-nowhere spot is a chance to try the homemade biscuits. Incorporating a traditional recipe and made from scratch every time, this Virginia delicacy is one you won’t want to pass up. Here’s more on the middle-of-nowhere Virginia general store with some of the best biscuits in Virginia.
Have you ever been to the Swinging Bridge Restaurant and Paint Bank General Store to try some of the best biscuits in Virginia? If so, share your thoughts with us in the comments below! For more information, you can check out the Swinging Bridge Restaurant online.
More to Explore
Dining in Virginia
What are the best hole-in-the-wall restaurants in Virginia?
Grab a meal at one of these tasty hole-in-the-wall restaurants in Virginia to really feel in touch with the locals:
- Edo's Squid is home to some truly authentic Italian and lots of harder-to-find specials that will excite more adventurous palates.
- The Ten Top is a favorite of locals who will happily clue you in to this killer sandwich shop. There are so many great combos to choose from.
- Ace Biscuits and Barbecue serves up their namesake in a truly delectable fashion.
Are there any food-themed road trips in Virginia that I can take?
If you can't wait to get to your next meal when you're on the road, you're sure to have fun on these food-themed road trips in Virginia:
- The best restaurants in Virginia road trip takes about three days, and as you drive you will enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner at some of the tastiest spots in the state.
- The pie shops in Virginia road trip leads to five amazing shops where you can satisfy your sweet tooth with all types of flavors.
- The best barbecue in Virginia road trip is a trail to ten different spots where you can get utterly delectable barbecue.
Where are the best places to get breakfast in Virginia?
If you want to start your day off right, some of the best spots to get breakfast in Virginia are:
- Millie's Diner often has a line out the door for their famed brunches, so you'll want to make sure that you're there bright and early to snag a table.
- Citrus is known for its bright and fresh flavors and has been for over 15 years. Try the citrus-glazed pancakes for a tart and sweet hit.
- Little Grill Collective is collectively owned and offers meals to those in need within the community, so alongside enjoying a delicious breakfast, you'll know your dollars are doing double duty.