The Massive Prime Rib At The Barn Restaurant In Vermont Belongs On Your Dining Bucket List
If you love meat as much as I do, you won’t want to miss out on dining at the ultimate prime rib restaurant in Vermont. Located in the tiny village of Pawlet, The Barn Restaurant’s slow-roasted prime rib attracts diners from near and far. Aside from being known as a prime rib restaurant, The Barn serves mouthwatering dishes made with the best locally sourced ingredients. Of course, a major highlight of dining at this prime rib restaurant in Vermont is its warm and rustic setting too.
The Barn & Tavern Restaurant in Pawlet, Vermont, has exceptional food and dining service. From their succulent ribeyes to their house-ground brisket burgers, The Barn is a great option for anyone looking for an awesome dining experience. Have any of you dined here before? Share with us by leaving a comment below. I also invite you to take a look at this article about unique restaurants in Vermont for more dining options.
If you’d like to explore more of Pawlet and the surrounding towns, how about spending the weekend in this part of Vermont? To help you get started, check out Vrbo for vacation rental options.
More to Explore
Steakhouses Restaurant in Vermont
What are some of the best steak houses in Vermont?
In addition to dining on prime rib at The Barn, here are some of the best steak houses in Vermont.
- Ye Olde Tavern in Manchester: When you dine here, you'll get to indulge in a steak dinner at the oldest restaurant in Vermont.
- Southside Steakhouse in Rutland: This local restaurant is known for its dry-aged rib-eye steak and seafood dishes.
- Black Rock Steakhouse in Springfield: You'll feel like you're in Buenos Aires when you dine at this restaurant known for its Argentine steak.
What are some of the most unique restaurants in Vermont?
Aside from The Barn Restaurant & Tavern, here are some of the most unique restaurants in Vermont:
- Simon Pearce Restaurant in Quechee: You'll get to gaze over a waterfall while enjoying a fine dining experience at this unique Vermont restaurant.
- The Silver Fork in Manchester: If you're looking for a novel space to indulge in a meal, head to this restaurant that's located in a former library.
- The Garden of Eatin’ Café in Williston: This charming cafe just happened to be in Gardener's Supply Company. How's that for unique?