Vermont December 08, 2016
These 9 Restaurants In Vermont Have Jaw-Dropping Views While You Eat
Whether it’s climbing the tallest mountain or hiking to the deepest gorge, Vermonters will do just about anything to take in a great view. But sometimes we just want to relax and have a great meal, so luckily, these restaurants have great views we can see while sitting back and dining on some delicious fare.
1. Shore Acres Inn And Restaurant - 237 Shore Acres Drive, North Hero
This little island on Lake Champlain boasts some serious views. Be sure to save some room for dessert because they are simply divine.
2. Waterworks Food + Drink - 20 Winooski Falls Way, Winooski
Located in the Champlain Mill on the Winooski River, this unique dining experience serves great dishes and there is hardly a seat in the house that does not offer a spectacular view of the Winooski River.
3. The DeliBakery at Trapp Family Lodge - 700 Trapp Hill Road, Stowe
Enjoy some lighter fare at the Deli at Trapps. The hills are alive with... Bratwurst?
4. West Mountain Inn - 44 W Mountain Inn Road, Arlington
Everyone loves finding a hidden gem, and the West Mountain Inn is certainly one of them. Just look at this wood fired pizza! Enjoy the mountain views longer and spend the night with that special someone.
5. Red Clover Inn & Restaurant - 7 Woodward Road, Mendon
Enjoy this New England ambience with an edge of sophistication. The food is delicious!
6. Hen of the Wood - 92 Stowe Street, Waterbury
A rushing river next to Hen of the Wood is just one reason why this is a popular destination for locals and travelers alike.
7. The Publyk House - 782 Harwood Hill Road, Bennington
Great food and an even better view here. The salad bar is quite plentiful, and with so many menu choices, you can't go wrong.
8. Whetstone Station Restaurant and Brewery - 36 Bridge Street, Brattleboro
Whether you are looking for great food, a great story or simply a great Instagram picture, Whetstone in Brattleboro, Vermont has got you covered as you can stand in 2 states at the same time with a beer.
9. Simon Pearce - The Mill, 1760 Main Street, Quechee
Delicious food is served on the fine glassware which is made onsite at this spot on the river. The food and service are spectacular. Click
to see why this place is not just a restaurant, it's an experience.
Looking for something a little closer to home? These
neighborhood restaurants are so good you’ll be back for seconds.