There’s An Emerald Waterfall Hiding In Vermont That’s Too Beautiful For Words
There may not be quite as many natural waterfalls in Vermont as you’ll find in some states out west, but it does have one gorgeous one that seems to drip with emerald waters. Here’s why you should plan a visit to this beautiful swimming hole and waterfall in the Mad River Valley! It might just become your new favorite place to relax and unwind in nature in Vermont.
We think this stunning 4k drone video sums up this amazing natural wonder in Vermont pretty well:
For driving directions to Warren Falls, click check out Google Maps. For more of the best places to swim in VT, best swimming spots in Vermont. How many waterfalls in Vermont are you familiar with? Which ones are your favorites? Let us know!
Waterfalls In Vermont
- Are there waterfalls in Vermont?
Vermont is an amazingly beautiful state with quite literally hundreds of waterfalls. It’s impossible to decide which ones are the “best”, but there are many that absolutely worth checking out. Some of these include:
- The Falls of Lana – This stunning waterfall in Vermont is located within the Moosalamoo National Recreation Area and has a total drop of more than 100 feet.
- Moss Glen Falls – This incredible Vermont waterfall is easily one of the state’s most famous and is definitely worth the incredibly short and easy hike it takes to reach it.
- Bartlett Falls – This block-style waterfall cascades over a sharp ledge, giving it a dramatic appearance.
Learn more about all these amazing waterfalls in Vermont!
- Which VT waterfalls are worth exploring?
Three simple words: all of them! But if you’re strapped for time, you’ll want to check out the above-listed Vermont waterfalls, plus a few more, like:
- Lye Brook Falls – This absolutely incredible tiered waterfall has a total drop of about 125 feet, and it’s 100% worth the short, 1.8-mile hike it takes to get to it.
- Buttermilk Falls – This one’s especially perfect if you’re hoping to swim at the base of the falls, as Buttermilk Falls doubles as one of the best swimming holes in Vermont!
- Smuggler’s Notch – A popular destination for waterfall chasers, this gorgeous area has multiple incredible waterfalls worthy of a photograph.
Learn more about all the other awesome Vermont waterfalls you ought to check out.
- What are the details about Warren Falls VT?
Warren Falls is an amazingly beautiful waterfall in Vermont that definitely needs to be experienced at least once. Located, appropriately, in the town of Warren, Warren Falls is a waterfall with an approximately 20-foot plunge. The best time of year to visit is from May through October, when the falls are at their best. Learn more about Warren Falls VT.