Vermont May 26, 2017
The 13 Most Beautiful Restaurants In All Of Vermont
It’s human nature to be drawn to things that are beautiful both inside and out. Knowing that, Only In Your State has searched for some of the most beautiful restaurants in VT where you’ll find dishes that shine as much as their stunning setting. Bon Appetite! Now we may eat!
1. The Publyk House - 782 Harwood Hill Road, Bennington
You'll find great food and an even better view at the Publyk House. The salad bar is quite plentiful, and with so many menu choices, you can't go wrong.
2. The Cliff House - 5781 Mountain Road, Stowe
Courtesy of the Stowe Mountain Resort
There's nothing quite like a meal at the highest point in Vermont! You can only get there via gondola, which just adds to the magic here.
3. Waterworks Food + Drink - 20 Winooski Falls Way, Winooski
Located in the Champlain Mill on the Winooski River, this unique dining experience serves great dishes and there is hardly a seat in the house that does not offer a spectacular view of the Winooski River.
4. West Mountain Inn - 44 W Mountain Inn Road, Arlington
Everyone loves finding a hidden gem, and the West Mountain Inn is certainly one of them. The wood fired pizza is delightful as well as the morning fare. Enjoy the mountain views even longer and spend the night with that special someone.
5. Leunig’s Bistro - 115 Church Street, Burlington
Located on the bustling Church Street, this is a great place for people watching or a romantic date night. There's nothing quite like a little French food to transport you to a magical place.
6. Derby Line Village Inn - 440 Main St, Derby
If you're looking for a romantic spot in the NEK along with one of the best fine dining experiences, this is the spot for you. You’ll love the local products that go into making this European flare. It's also a Bed and Breakfast for an added romantic touch!
7. Hen of the Wood - 92 Stowe Street, Waterbury
8. Simon Pearce - The Mill, 1760 Main Street, Quechee
Enjoy a dessert made for two on the fine glassware made onsite at this stunning spot on the river. The food and service are spectacular.
to see why this place is not just a restaurant, it's an experience.
9. Von Trapp Brewing - 1333 Luce Hill Road, Stowe
10. Blue Paddle Bistro - 316 US Rt 2, South Hero
What's more beautiful than looking out on Lake Champlain from one of the islands? Looking at your dish from Blue Paddle! Ok, maybe it's even.
11. SoLo Farm & Table - 95 Middletown Road, South Londonderry
From the food on the table to the hearts of the chefs/owners, SoLo is a farm to table place that delights all five senses.
12. 1846 Tavern - 108 Rt 100, West Dover
Here you'll be close to everything, yet in a secluded spot to soak in the Vermont scenery. You'll love this historic place with dynamite dishes.
13. Shore Acres Inn And Restaurant - 237 Shore Acres Drive, North Hero
The food is gorgeous and the scenic setting right on the lake perfectly compliments your meal. The desserts are unbelievable so be sure to leave room - you won't be sorry!
Be sure to share your favorite scenic place in the comments. We love to hear from you! After you eat the food and soak in the surroundings, why not spend your food coma while
tubing down a natural lazy river in Vermont?