Vermont May 22, 2018
These 7 Hole In The Wall BBQ Restaurants In Vermont Will Make Your Tastebuds Go Crazy
Who knew that you could get great BBQ up north? Well,
we did and we wanted to share some of our favorite bbq restaurants in VT now that the grilling season is upon us… Or should we say grilling/smoking/pit season?
1. Top of the Hill Grill - 632 Putney Rd., Brattleboro, VT 05301
Top of the Hill is indeed on top of a hill, with plenty of outside seating to enjoy both the food and the views. You'll flip over this authentic pit BBQ joint with all the smoked meats you could ever want.
2. Vermont Maple BBQ - 2236 Vt Route 12 N, Randolph, VT 05060
Vermont Maple BBQ may be off the beaten path, but it's totally worth the adventure. This backyard BBQ is in a lovely rural setting that is the perfect backdrop to sit down and dig in.
3. Localfolk Smokehouse - 9 Vt Route 17, Waitsfield, VT 05673
As the name implies, you'll find a lot of locals at Localfolk Smokehouse. That's because the locals tend to know the best places! Just look at these yummy ribs just waiting for you!
4. Curtis' BBQ - 7 Putney Landing Rd., Putney, VT 05346
It's a toss up which is better: The mouthwatering BBQ or meeting the man behind the grill. Curtis certainly knows his way around BBQ and that's why people simply love this place.
5. Two Neanderthals Smokin' BBQ - 361 River St, Springfield, VT 05156
This food trailer has some outrageously good BBQ. You'll find ribs, pulled pork, burgers, dogs, handcut fries, homemade sides and more that will make you dream about their dishes for a long time.
6. Big Fatty's BBQ - 186 S Main St., White River Junction, VT 05001
The sign says this is where to go if you want to "Put some south in your mouth," and they're not kidding. Grab some wings and a craft beer to quench any BBQ cravings you can imagine. The salad bar is fantastic, too!
7. Back Behind Restaurant & BBQ - US Route 4, Killington, VT 05751
Sink your teeth into some of the best BBQ you'll find in all of Vermont at the Back Behind. It will blow your tastebuds away it's so delicious!
Speaking of BBQ restaurants in VT, click
here to see our favorite BBQ joint that has – hands down – the best wings in all of Vermont!