Do Yourself A Favor And Visit These Unique Restaurants in Utah
Sometimes you need to go beyond fabulous food and seek out an experience to go with it. Utah has hundreds of truly wonderful restaurants, cafés, diners, and bistros. Today, we’ve focused on a select few that offer something truly different – a dining experience that goes beyond the norm – offering not only great food, but also unique ambiance, excellent service, or anything else that puts these spots above the rest. Do yourself a favor and visit these unique restaurants in Utah:
Have you enjoyed a meal at any of these unique restaurants? Of course, this list is nowhere near exhaustive – there are hundreds more that we couldn’t include. Check out this article featuring 13 famous restaurants in Utah that you should definitely try at least once! What are your favorite places to dine in Utah? Tell us your picks in the comments!
More to Explore
Unique Restaurants in Utah
What are the best restaurants in Utah?
Utah is a hub of excellent dining in the American southwest. Some of the highest-rated restaurants in Utah include:
- Vegan Sun in Provo
- Canyon Pizza Company in Nephi
- Aragosta Restaurant (which is commonly referred to as "the best restaurant in Utah" by MANY reviews)
Obviously, "best" is subjective, however, when a restaurant has a nearly-perfect rating with hundreds of reviews, it's definitely worth a closer look.
What are some must-visit restaurants in Utah?
Utah has literally hundreds of restaurants that are a must-do for everyone who visits (or lives here). Some places that make the list include:
- Takashi in Salt Lake City is among the top restaurants in the state in terms of excellent, above and beyond reviews. It's a must-go for Japanese cuisine enthusiasts.
- Tiburon is a restaurant in Sandy that literally grow their herbs and veggies in-house, which is something that there just aren't a lot of places that are able to say.
Is Utah a state with good food?
Absolutely! There are TONS of excellent and highly-rated restaurants, be they rated by food magazines or simply patrons. The best part is that the good stuff is scattered around the state, so no matter where you end up, you'll probably be able to find something delectable. This roundup of must-visit Utah restaurants features the very best in the state, and is a great place to start your foodie tour de force! Don't forget places such as:
- Angie's in Logan
- Log Haven in Millcreek Canyon
- Lucky 13 in Salt Lake City