USA May 05, 2019
19 Staggering Photos That Will Change The Way You See The Great Lakes
Five magnificent bodies of water, the Great Lakes make up the largest group of freshwater lakes on Earth! Nothing short of enchanting, these lakes transform during the seasons and between sunrise and sunset to create a world unlike anything we’ve ever seen. Proving the theory that we’re always happier by the water, you’ll fall in love with the Great Lakes all over again after you check out these incredible photos below.
1. You'll never forget watching the sunrise over Lake Michigan at Cave Point County Park in Wisconsin.
2. With Chicago's skyline off in the distance, Lake Michigan steals the show with all its beauty.
3. Like entering a scene from
Frozen, Lake Michigan's winter scenery is nothing short of jaw-dropping.
4. Captured in Wisconsin, Lake Michigan looks like paradise while the sun sets.
5. Even when the weather gets unpleasantly cold, Lake Michigan's beauty never ceases to bring a smile to our face.
6. Breathtaking views in Minnesota await you as the morning light hits Lake Superior.
7. The sunrise's gorgeous colors reflect on Lake Superior in Wisconsin.
8. Waves crash into winter's ice on a beautiful day on Lake Superior in Minnesota.
9. Scenery you could look at all day long, here's a winter sunrise over Lake Superior in Minnesota.
10. A warm summer morning full of beautiful views captured on Lake Superior.
11. A view that's worth waking up early for, the sun rising over Lake Huron is nothing short of dreamy.
12. One more reason to look forward to summer; Lake Huron looks stunning on a beautiful August day in Michigan.
13. One of the many charming lighthouses you'll find along the Great Lakes, Round Island Lighthouse is located on Lake Huron.
14. Captured beautifully from above in Michigan, Lake Huron's endless views never disappoint.
15. Like liquid cotton candy, Lake Erie looks unreal with the sun setting over Ohio.
14. Where winter meets spring, Lake Erie looks heavenly in March when all the ice begins to melt away.
15. Taken in New York, Lake Erie looks magical from above.
16. Captured at Ohio's Huntington Beach, Lake Erie transforms into another world when the sun sets.
17. Another lighthouse of the Great Lakes, the Buffalo Main Light adds even more beauty to Lake Erie.
18. Taken at Hamlin Beach in New York, the summer sun shines down on lovely Lake Ontario.
19. One of the many reasons to love Oswego, New York, the views of Lake Ontario are surreal.
Out of all the Great Lakes, which beautiful body of water is your favorite?
Be sure to share with us in the comments where you love to view these natural wonders!