Over 150,000 Tulips Are Blooming At Sweet Berry Farm In Texas
Spring isn’t missing a beat here in Texas. By all accounts, it’s already started. If you’re looking to invite the season into your home with some vibrancy and bright colors, head on over to Sweet Berry Farm in Marble Falls. With more than 150,000 tulips in Texas all in full bloom, it’s the perfect way to welcome warmer weather.
Spring hours are 8:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday-Saturday, as well as 1 p.m. until 5 p.m. Sunday (closed on Wednesday). Visit the Sweet Berry Farm website or the Sweet Berry Farm Facebook page to learn more.
Have you ever picked tulips in Texas? Have you ever been to Sweet Berry Farm? If so, tell us all about your experience in the comments section below, and check out our previous article for a great place to eat while you’re in town. And check out vacation rentals in Marble Falls and make visiting this small town a getaway this spring!
More to Explore
Spring In Texas
What are some of the best spring hikes in Texas?
If you want to get outdoors and explore the best spring hikes in Texas, here are some you should consider first this season:
- Santa Elena Canyon Trail in Big Bend National Park is 1.5 miles long and leads to extraordinary scenery. You’ll see wildflowers along the way which makes this hike extra special during spring. If this hike isn’t enough, you can also take Balanced Rock Trail here at Big Bend as well.
- Cedar Brake Trail at Cedar Ridge Preserve in Dallas is a 2.2-mile hike that leads through this oasis in the desert.
- El Paso Tin Mines Trail at Franklin Mountains State Park is a long hike at 6.6 miles. However, you’ll view plenty of wildflowers as you make your way to the mine.
Take a look at more spring hikes in Texas.
What are some of the best things to do in Texas in spring?
Spring in Texas is an incredible time of year! Take a look at some of the best places to go during this season this year:
- Visit a waterfall like Gorman Falls in Bend. This 80-foot waterfall is impressive, to say the least.
- Explore Caprock Canyons in Quitape is a beautiful otherworldly place to explore.
Check out more places to visit in Texas in spring.