This Airbnb On A Giraffe Sanctuary In Texas Is One Of The Coolest Places To Spend The Night
Take a walk on the wild side when you stay at Blue Hills Ranch, a 150-acre wildlife sanctuary just outside of Waco. Blue Hills Ranch is a very unique Airbnb with giraffes in Texas. The ranch is home to giraffes and other exotic animals that enjoy free roam of the grounds – and you get to spend the night in the middle of this cool giraffe Airbnb in Texas.
The nightly rate ranges from $100 to $500 depending on the cabin, the number of guests, and the time of year. Visit the Blue Hills Ranch website to book one of these unique getaways.
Have you ever stayed at Blue Hills Ranch? If so, we’d love to hear all about your experience at this unique Airbnb with giraffes! Tell us in the comments. Don’t forget to check out our previous article for another Texas Airbnb that offers an unforgettable stay. We think it’s one of the most unique Airbnbs in Texas!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Things to do near McGregor, Texas
What attractions are near Blue Hills Ranch?
- Mother Neff State Park: One of Texas' earliest state parks, this is a delightful place to enjoy spring flowers on the prairie, hikes along the canyon trails, or even a family picnic with wonderful scenic views.
- Cottonbelt Trail, Waco, TX: This nice regional trail is a great place to go for a walk, run, or bike ride. It's an old railroad line turned paved walking trail about 11 miles in length. It runs from N. Richland Hills to Grapevine in Tarrant County, TX.
- Kissing Tree Vineyards, Eddy, TX: What started as a tentative first kiss between high school sweethearts has grown into one of the most delightful vineyards in Eddy Texas about 20 minutes from McGregor. Whether you come for a wine tour or an Italian dinner and live music on Saturday nights, Kissing Tree Vineyards is a magical place.
- Donald Citrano's Coffee Shop Cafe, McGregor, TX: When in McGregor, make sure you stop into Donald Citrano's Coffee Shop for a slice of the best pecan pie for miles around. McGregor may be a small town, but everyone in town will tell you not to miss this coffee shop cafe the next time you are passing through.
- Jazz Wine Trail, Grapevine, TX: The Grapevine Vintage Railroad has a number of lovely train rides through the beautiful wine country. This tour runs through several vineyards while listening to the soothing sounds of jazz music. The Grapevine Vintage Railroad also has tours of the historic Stockyards District in Fort Worth on its 1920s Victorian coach rail cars.