The Massive Grocery Store In Texas That Takes Nearly All Day To Explore
Calling all food lovers! One of the most massive grocery stores in Texas, Phoenicia Specialty Foods offers nearly 30,000 square feet of gourmet items, with a particular emphasis on imported goods, and is thought to be the largest grocery store in Houston. Stock up on fresh produce, cheeses, olive oils, baked goods, and even watch pita bread being made! The biggest grocery store in Houston also has a full-service restaurant, making for a well-rounded shopping and dining experience that delights all the senses. Let’s take a closer look at this downtown Houston grocery store.
Take a tour through this magnificent store:
Have you ever been to Phoenicia Specialty Foods in Houston? If so, we’d love to hear all about your experience in the comments section! Don’t forget to check out this amazing cupcake ATM in Houston that lets you enjoy a gourmet treat 24/7.
More to Explore
Fantastic Markets & Shops in Texas
What are the most charming general stores in Texas?
The most charming general stores in Texas include:
- Fischer General Store in Fischer. The same family has been running this shop since it started and they are also the town’s namesake.
- Jefferson General Store in Jefferson. This old store has been around since 1870 selling antiques, collectibles, and foodstuffs.
- Luckenbach General Store in Lukenbach. This shop opened in 1849 and was originally a trading post. It now sells all sorts of Western items and even has a bar.
- Nix General Store in Nix. This store started up in 1883 and was also a post office until 1906, yet the store is still in business.
Find out more about the most charming general stores in Texas.
What are the best thrift stores in Texas?
The best thrift stores in Texas include:
- Curiosities in Dallas. You’ll find a ton of retro and vintage art, puppets, kitchenware, and so much more at this unique store.
- Thrift Town in Austin. This shop is like an upgraded Goodwill with quality clothes and household goods and additional sales and discounts.
- Uncommon Objects in Austin. The items here are vintage, strange, and intriguing and it’s an absolute joy to browse through.
- Feathers Boutique. This shop focuses on vintage women’s clothing from as far back as the 1920s and you’re sure to find something unique.
Learn more about the best thrift stores in Texas.
What are the best farmers markets in Texas?
The best farmers markets in Texas include:
- Fredericksburg Farmers Market. Local farmers, ranchers, and vintners sell their goods at this amazing market.
- Corpus Christi Downtown Farmers Market. This Gulf Coast market offers local produce, meats, eggs, baked goods, and a bit of live music.
- El Paso Downtown Artist and Farmers Market. This border town has a wonderful selection of food, arts, and crafts from both sides of the border.
- Main Plaza Farmers Market in San Antonio. You’ll find clothing, jewelry, fruits, veggies, and a wide array of chilis for every level of heat.
Discover more about the best farmers markets in Texas.